Toribash

RoBoMohawkQuote

So what I gather from this is you play TB fairly often enough, can use the forums, you buy TC (eww XD JK), you seem like a chill dude, don't believe in enter after an answer, and that you are versatile with mods. Right noe I am on my phone so I can't see the replays till I get home in like 20-30 minutes.

It's neutral with me for now.
Both are a Yes from me.

<[elite]Kozmonaut> I fucked myself
<(AOG)Darkhorsepyro>You ever had peanutbutter and coolwhip sandwiches?
<[elite]Kosmonaut> Bent my dick and fucked myself
Well i'm not in the liberty to comment on single player replays, although I know it is showing me none of you in game skill with multiplayer, we do like to war and all, but you seem like a chill dude so.
Well then why would you apply to a warring clan? :3

No offense to you, just asking.

Obviously, it doesn't matter really, but ya know. I'm also probably going to get scolded at by mom for this.
because i can play while trying but when i play in public servers i don't try all that much

and why would i want to get into a clan when someone is trying to find a way to deny me because even if i get in the clan why would you like me if you didn't want me in the clan
Last edited by RoBoMohawk; Nov 16, 2016 at 06:20 PM.
I'm questioning you because I want to see where your integrity lies. Which I like what I see.

Yes from me! :3
Submission
What is your age?

I am 16 years old.

What is your gender?

Male

What is your name?
(Do you like to be called by a nickname?)

My name is Joseph, but you can literally call me whatever you feel like calling me

What is reason you want to join?*

My previous clan was largely inactive, and I am interested in joining a different clan because of that

Do you have an alt?*

No

Have you* been banned?
(If so why have you been banned?*)

No

How often do you play?*

I try to play everyday, but school can make that a challenge at times

What mods do you play?

I usually play Aikido, or any mods in the betting servers

Do you have Skype?*

Yes

Do you have Discord?*

Yes

Do you have Steam?*

Yes

Do you have TeamSpeak3?*

Yes

How will you help this clan?*
I've been playing TB for around 5 years and
feel as if I am a decent player and have been getting better recently, I hope my skills can be an asset to the clan

How did you find out about this clan?*

By browsing the forums, hoping to find a good clan

How often do you use forums?*

Not often, but I am trying to improve

What is your clan history?*
(Clan name and rank that you were in the clan. Answer what you can remember please.)

I was previously a part of 'The Last Trinity [TT]' which is the clan I said was largely inactive

Do you want to be tested?*
(If not, send us 2-3 of your best replays of you in action!)

Yes
Last edited by CowTaco; Nov 21, 2016 at 03:50 AM.