Toribash
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post

5-15

Better have patience my dude.
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
it's not the children that require that. It's my bosses; I have four. And everyone has a different opinion on things and different orders. And the fucking colleagues. The 19 years old receptionist thinks she is the boss and she is so annoying.
Originally Posted by rainboweye View Post
it's not the children that require that. It's my bosses; I have four. And everyone has a different opinion on things and different orders. And the fucking colleagues. The 19 years old receptionist thinks she is the boss and she is so annoying.

bend her bitch ass over your lap and give her a good spankin', show her who's in charge
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
do you get paid as an hourly or do you have a salary? As a 'teacher' you're going to be expected to do work at home more than most other jobs I'd say and if you get paid hourly then that kinda sucks

I'm over here working 10 hours a day, 6 days a week for a month, hang in there buddy
FIRED UP
I get payed a certain amount of money every month and it changes through the year. And I have a target to reach, if I don't reach it I will be payed less. And if I exceed the target I get a bonus.

I work 9 hours a day on the weekends and 7 hours a day on the week days.

Don't ask me how much I get payed because it's unbelievable.

And all the extra hours I worked during this month they didn't give me anything for them....

But Hush your work is much harder than mine physically at least. And you work 10 hours a day? Like how? I only work 7 hours and I don't lift anything and I get back home so tired.
I actually worked over 13 hours today and its only Monday, only had time to get home, eat, shower, then sleep
FIRED UP
Life's hard and we all have to hang on and get through it. Most people are lucky enough to be wealthy and not know how to change a tire for their own benefits and wont even lift anything which personally is sad.
On another note do you guys like my vip back ground