Ranking
good point Shnob ive turned it to 1/3 week(s). also in 2 days there will be a small price raise to 400tc SO GET THEM WHILE THERE HOT!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
Now thats awesome!
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
are you sure you dont want to get a ticket?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Pandora] I can't appreciate another day in Heaven without another day in Hell [Anime United]
I'll buy one now! :P
I want it! I need it! Revenge is dripping from my teeth! It aint nothing, to feel power and bring my killers to their knees!
*Cough Cough* buy ONE! XD lol i wont say a word. my lips are sealed :|` PS pm me the amount it was XD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well then. it looks like the draw is nearing o_O i should work up some creds XD (i already have 236k... i need MORE)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If only there was a way to get people to view this thread.
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]