Ranking
Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
First off, no need to throw insults

Regarding your question about what happens when a "noob" is no longer a "noob": iirc they would be able to move up in the clan and possibly apply to the general rank in the clan which is a rank that is there for more experienced players to join and be able to interact and help out beginners.

Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
As wizard first said much more politely than i'd like to put it, please don't throw around insults. Especially when you don't know the full story as to why i resigned in the first place.

we have the official board, but not the official brackets ingame. if you checked ingame you'd realize that. they don't get kicked after they reach a certain rank, they can stay as long in the clan as they like. however, they will be given a gentle push towards the door so they can go out and experience other clans and the rest of the forums.

if you could explain why you think it's a good idea to make it TOO easy to navigate a clan board that is made so it's easy to navigate, then please post it here. i'd love to hear your suggestions!

Didn't mean that to come off as an insult, i meant it more as a confused 'i thought he quit, when did he join back', but i suppose me having a bad day and overall generally not feeling that well made me type it in a inpropper manner, so once more, sorry.

And thanks for clarifying about the kick thing.