Toribash
You cant kick Murda and Vamp.
They are oldschoolers.

Since im clanless I don't need invade tags.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
your last post is in SEPTEMBER.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
No offense, but I'm 23 years old. I'm probably nearly twice as old as a majority of the player base so it's fairly difficult to find common ground and interests. The forums are a little immature and frivolous a lot of the time, with tons of unnecessary drama. They don't keep my attention very long, and haven't, since I started playing in 2006. As a result of that I very rarely visit the toribash website except to get new versions.

I have always gotten by just fine with minimal forum activity, I can certainly make sure to check in more often. Though I cannot see myself becoming particularly active on the forums.
Murda was just on and he just posted, off the list
When fighting with someone you must first walk a mile in their shoes. Then you can be a mile away and have their shoes.
ok i will Update!
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
i posted something in members list illusion, its for you >.>
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Originally Posted by Ramenlover View Post
You cant kick Murda and Vamp.
They are oldschoolers.

Since im clanless I don't need invade tags.

Murda: he itolled me he was going to take time off (Thats wat he tolled me)
Vamp: Ok he is in, he just isnt that active on the Forums, BUT he is GameActive
Clan/Org's: [GATA] /[Wushu Leaguevl.2] [Jolly Roger]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<b[No]Stupinator>: Wat server with so many grat players
<b[No]Stupinator>: I Notice you Ofi :D
<WL[JollyR]Ofillusion>: Im awsome stup?
<b[No]Stupinator>: Oyea:D
wow, if you keep up like that illusion, i may have to be nice to you *Sob* lol

Wait >.> RAMEN'S BACK!!!!! Woot, Welcome back bro!
Technical Old School. - It exists.