Toribash
wtf 2bit dont put things in my mouth >:[

that's what she said
~Delaid

all i said to shock was that u were inactive lately and wat he told me was that u were kinda rude and down-rite mean wen he asked u for the stuff for the vid.

if u want to leave because of all this drama u created urself, then fine. But dont come bak wanting to join again cause its not gonna happen.
Last edited by Delaid; Dec 6, 2008 at 04:47 AM.
I personaly dont Like 2bit -.- He is always meen to me Besides lately i just try to avoid games he is in instead thats just me though so idc.
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
err why did you say this?
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
Originally Posted by NigBelch32 View Post
wtf 2bit dont put things in my mouth >:[

all i said to shock was that u were inactive lately and wat he told me was that u were kinda rude and down-rite mean wen he asked u for the stuff for the vid.

if u want to leave because of all this drama u created urself, then fine. But dont come bak wanting to join again cause its not gonna happen.

Originally Posted by KoEDeath View Post
I personaly dont Like 2bit -.- He is always meen to me Besides lately i just try to avoid games he is in instead thats just me though so idc.

Originally Posted by 2Bit View Post
<Sadly truth>
Alot of people on Toribash hate me.
</sad truth>

ayylmaos are real
quote post ftw!!!
well why do you tell us if "we all already know"?

It's your choice whether you want to leave or not but don't go taking the piss outta shock and Nig. Nig has put all his efforts into leading this clan and Shock has taken his time go organize the clan shop. So if you're gonna leave then don't blame them for it.
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
(beeeeep) hello, its not closed yet.