Ranking
Re: Goodbye Ego_Ductor
Originally Posted by Spencer135
Wolfpack is declaring war with Guru!

Um big deal. Its not like you can do anything to them.
Just because we're small doesn't mean we can't do anything...besides, they only have two or three good players. Not to mention any names.
> implying I have a signature
I'm not happy about this...not happy at all...you even made ego leave toribash, he was cool.

Wolfpack is declaring war with Guru!

Im sorry but you dont know the full situation at hand, he basicly had an emotional break down on the fourm yesterday, calling people names and whatnot. Further more, Ego hated wolfpack with a pasion and wanted us to go with war against you (he stated this many times).

Originally Posted by Gagnant
i was going through the forums and i saw that topic of a kick .

I know Ego from playing tori and he makes few jokes but what what has he done that you are kicking him out

A BIG THUMB DOWN FOR GURU.And i think he is a good player too

attention
EGOIST CLAN !!!!

Ego hated you as well, often sending me messeges to aid him in geting you banned, when i had to basicly cool him down because the situation was rather minor (it wasnt realy worth geting worked up over but he was very much set in seeing you kicked from the game).
...Ego hated wolfpack with a pasion and wanted us to go with war against you (he stated this many times)...

I don't now if this is true, and if so why. I knew Ego and he never said anything about this.
...Ego hated wolfpack with a pasion and wanted us to go with war against you (he stated this many times)...

I don't now if this is true, and if so why. I knew Ego and he never said anything about this.

I had no idea why either he just said plainly "i hate them" or something similar, and tried to "ally against wolfpack" in the allies/enemys bored. Again i have no idea why, and i had no problem with wolfpack which is why i ignored his posts about it.

(edit) just noticed b-rad edited one of ego's posts in the allies/enemy topic that plainly said he wanted to go to war against wolfpack after wolfpack proposed an alliance.
I'll talk with the other leaders about this and we will get back with you.