Ranking
dont give up
and dont just flat out say wanna join either
you ahev to bring it into the conversation by first complimenting on how good they are
thn start talking about other clans or other clan news idk
then ask (whisper is prefered)
lol im not an idiot andy, give me some credit huh? THE GUYS I HANG WITH ARE PRO....sorry caps lock <.< too lazy to find backspace.....but ya, ill find you some good guys.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Should i be recruiting as well? I can think of a few good players to ask but i didnt wanna go inviting people like the day i joined heh. Its good we have this core of players though, in my old clan it was the same except we had 6 or so good players and about 20 semi active blackbelts haha. Anyway if you want me to keep an eye out for people/refer them to you i will
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
do it.
On 18, 2008 of the year August, we shall have tea. The following day we eat anyone wearing purple clothes. Then we get into tanks, drive a mile away from each other, and start firing random shells into the air. First one to hit the other tank gets a 5 second head start in the 1 legged race.

In the one legged race, you will be hogtied and forced to compete in the Boston marathon using your penis only. We shall also set down bear traps, landmines, barbed wire, and floating thumbs. Your penis will be painted to resemble an illusion that looks like a 3-D steak; as a result, several Dobermen and Rottweilers we will be taking for a walk that morning which have been starved the previous week may attack.
I grind it into bits, half it, wash one half down with vodka and offer the rest to vamp... owait..hrrm.. il go find some good players now :P
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art