Toribash
Cloverfield imo. even though the ending for Cloverfield is so damn horrible I wanted to throw something at the tv. And godzilla... well the science behind it is wrong... the chances of getting a lizzard to grow like 3000 feet in 1 day is a little... how shall we put it.. slim? >.>
Cloverfield doesn't have shit on godzilla, i've always enjoyed godzilla, cloverfield is just a single movie shot from a crappy first person perspective that is probably only good in theaters ;s

[T]
#hi

Cloverfield is utter shit.
Pre-1990's Godzillas are good.

But I seriously recommend anyone with an interest in monster movies to see "the Host". It is easily the greatest monster movie of all time.
What the fuck, what movies are we talking about. First of all Cloverfield can't be compared as a character to Godzilla, Godzilla is a legend and Cloverfield is just a same concept shitty copy of it.

And if you mean the american shitfesthollywoodmovie Godzilla that came out in the 90s, then I find Cloverfield better as a movie. But If you compare Cloverfield to the japanese versions of Godzilla, then I definetly prefer japanese Godzilla movies.
I mean the American one.

And why cant i compare it, its not totally different, but not that same!

Cloverfield has an own story, and Godzilla too.
Cloverfield can't be compared as a character to Godzilla, Godzilla is a legend and Cloverfield is just a same concept shitty copy of it.

The thing that I said Godzilla can't be compared as a character to Cloverfield is because Godzilla is so much more original and better every way.

And again. If you compare american Godzilla to Cloverfield, I think Cloverfield is better. But Cloverfield isn't as great as any of japanese movies featuring Godzilla.