Ranking
RATM are great. Good rock combined with well written conscious/political rap by Zack de la Rocha.
"There is enough on earth for everybody's need, but not for everyone's greed." - Mohandas Gandhi
They have an excellent groove in their music made with their drum and basslines...oh it's orgasmic..
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
Originally Posted by Puffbunny View Post
They're pretty good, I like Tom Morellos originality, with all the different sounds he makes.

Agreed 100%.

I heard that, for the solo on Bulls On Parade, he used a pencil to do it. Not all that sure though, correct me of I'm wrong.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
I love RATM <3

I like Bulls on Parade, Killing in the name, and How I Could Just Kill A Man

RATM! <333333
This game is pretty cool man...
Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
Look at the live recordings. Did he use a pencil there? No. So he didn't.

I found out that he didn't, recently today, but not from your statement.

Live is totally different from studio. They can do it how they want to live. In the studio, the producer ect.. has authority. Live, only the band does.

Kthnxbai.
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 8, 2009 at 01:32 AM.
That's only that i can say: RATM is my favorite band and i think that they are greater band of the world...
This account belongs to its official owner at this moment. all the things that previous owner has done before have no relations with the current one. ~Apparat