Toribash
Thats so good rexton! I really like it. Can't wait to see the rest of the texture set. I am still waiting on about 1 or 2 other people.
[uncopyrightable]: I think Blam is the competition donater.
[Carrick]: donater? what does he do?
[WeRd]: donate.
-Full Void Packed- <<<<<http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=84398>>>>>
So do you like the sets I posted? Are you going to buy them? Ill tell you the prices if you want to buy them. :P You don't have to give me 100k if you want one of my sets, the maximum that you could give me for one of those is like, 80k.
JUST LOOK AT HOW GOOD THIS GUY IS! dah BEST TEXTURES HERE!

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
I do like 1 of your sets. I think the reason I am turned off by your other sets is that they don't have shaders :P I will let you guys know which set I am going to buy in maybe by Wednsday or Friday.
[uncopyrightable]: I think Blam is the competition donater.
[Carrick]: donater? what does he do?
[WeRd]: donate.
-Full Void Packed- <<<<<http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=84398>>>>>
here are the ones from my shop:

red version available

Last edited by Gum; Mar 15, 2009 at 07:08 PM.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Awww,
That's not fair. My shaders are messed up though. :P

ALSO, PLEASE SUPPORT SECONDSOUL AND HIS SHOP. ITEMS ARE AT LEAST 95% OFF! AND IF YOU BUY FROM HIM, MENTION MMY NAME :Ph
Ya, i have no shaders lol. I can maybe get shader screenshots, but my comp cant run shaders
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
How do you get shader screenshots?

so heres the first update on your set.

edit: i made the hands abit smoother, so you wont see those "spike" looking things (not on this picture)

2nd update.

trails left
Last edited by rexton; Mar 15, 2009 at 09:39 PM.
Whoa.. lol
Rexton, what program do you use?

i switch between adobe photoshop elements and cs3 because they got different abilities. well heres the last screenshots

i had to use marine because i could't find the joint colors