Ranking
I could beta test for you , and I could also be a mod.
Just tell me what you expect from me.
RelaxAll was life. Feels bad to be an oldie.
Yeah, I'd want to betatest etc. I could also be a writer if you need something of the like. You know, "Quest Designer" or just a storywriter. I also call admin, as I have alot of experience. Not as much as that ishi guy down there though. ;o
Last edited by dalir; Mar 18, 2009 at 11:23 PM.
|11:33| »» [shark] so you're saying that you just paid 80 euros for pussy
|11:33| »» [Quit] [x] shark [[email protected]] [Quit:]
sup,
i'll beta test if you still need more, i'm also interested in an admin position, as i have plenty of experience with all these fags ;o.

[T]
#hi

Pixel art, and/or music making (and moderation :3 I have experience with mingebags and trolls and what to do with them, I was an admin on one of the most troll filled servers on garrysmod for a year.). PM me please.
Last edited by Diealready; Mar 19, 2009 at 01:12 AM.
Alright. I have a few decent people wanting to join, the name has been decided also, like it our not.

IMMUNIS ONLINE

If you cant read I put it in bold, italics, underlined, and in red.
cool name. I guess its an MMORPG then?
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
It is/will be. Well, if all goes well. So far, we have numerous mod applicants, 2 art possibilities and 1 music possibility. =]
Im a musician, but i have no knowledge of using a comp to make music other than editing songs using audacity You probably want more skill than that lol.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]