Toribash
Originally Posted by Slybash View Post
the best guitarist is the guy from Dragonforce.
THEN comes jimi hendrix

no
FUCKING MAGNETS EVERYWHERE IN THIS BITCH
THEN comes jimi hendrix

Fuck no. Just no.

Jimi Hendrix was an excellent Guitar player. Don't know anybody who doesn't agree.
It makes me wonder..
THEN comes jimi hendrix

Are you kidding me? They suck horribly live, and that guitarist doesn't have the raw energy and devotion that Hendrix always put into his songs.

There's an unlimited amount of good words I can say about Jimi..I loved the fact that he had his own approach on guitar playing.

Originally Posted by flubbah View Post
Jimi Hendrix was an excellent Guitar player. Don't know anybody who doesn't agree.

I don't think anyone will. He's way too influencial to be put down.

Originally Posted by SporeCc View Post
You're right, but one would still say that the Beatles are among the greatest bands of all time not for their technical precision and musicianship, but for their tremendous influence. Hendrix was the same, therefore, greater than many if not all of his "ancestors" if you will.

Definately agreed.
Last edited by Drummer; Apr 4, 2009 at 05:43 AM.
I have left Toribash, but will drop in occasionally on the forums and IRC. Still in Sigma.
nonononononononon UR WROOOOOON!!!!!!!WROOOONG!!!!!!WROOOONGGG JIIMI HENDRIX BEST GITAR PLAYER EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!DOT DISCUSSION OVER!!!!
The guy from Dragonforce cant play live for his life, first they play drunk and they sound terrible. Jimi Hendrix was crazy and many of his songs were what happened to his life. Even though he has an epic voice, he even claimed to not have a rhythm. Jimi also played high and would sometimes mix up the songs. But, all hands and feet down, hes the best guitarist I've ever seen.
Jimi did what he needed to to make the best sound,
he didnt try and wank about with using all the frets on the board within 5 seconds.

Oh and iaintnub, Dont double post, nub.
Last edited by Puffbunny; Apr 6, 2009 at 11:18 AM.
Originally Posted by Puffbunny View Post
Jimi did what he needed to to make the best sound,
he didnt try and wank about with using all the frets on the board within 5 seconds.

Oh and iaintnub, Dont double post, nub.

Nice.