Ranking
ok i well and u like my students style? which is this:
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Dude Hobo ur just recolouring the head u sold to the previous guy D: toabytooby this is weird

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

No if you look the other hair is shorter then mines
you speak english or portuguese?so what are you waiting for? No-Mercy is Recruiting,Join now!http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=175002
i well make the body for sakeys its gona cost you here is one set i made : [QUOTE]

Check my Texture shop

Also, another difference in the head is the hair STYLE.Eyes are fifferent too.
BUt the mouth is the same...Toabytooby, u mind if u change the mouth up a little.
U will see my head in my avitar. But for some reason it stops spinning after a couple of seconds.
oh thats just the way it is made chuck. also um chuck i think i know better xD also if you want 3D on that headphone strap and a better emotion i can help you

Check my Texture shop