Ranking
@Orient guy:
Thanks for using my tutorial.
The 1st decap is pwnsome,but the second is a bit lame because only noobs control uke.
Uke must be stable and still.

@Kamil:
Sometimes yes,because there can be 1000 match frame decap and it needs a day to make.
So you can save it.
Originally Posted by Nightin View Post
I dont think this should be posted in "Tutorials".
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=45661

When they say don't post your moves, they mean don't post: Contract elbows etc etc. This is discussing how to make a decap and not actually TELLING you how.

Also, no offence but really, I've seen better decaps in wiki than the one's you've posted.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Also, no offence but really, I've seen better decaps in wiki than the one's you've posted.

Uh,this was an example,But what do you care about replays? Does this tutorial really helps?

How about this?
Attached Files
!RunRunRunDecap.rpl (74.0 KB, 27 views)
Why do I care about the replays?

Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
Hello,there is a lot of players commenting on Some toribash videos "Can someone teach meh?"
Well, "Advanced" decaps are not just moves that you can find on wiki.
Advanced decaps needs practice,speed and accuracy,and of cource the edit key.

That's why. Those examples are wiki-level. Even if they are examples, they still have to fit the criteria. If you start a no-grab madman replay comp, you can't just use a grabby replay for an example.

TBH, this tutorial doesn't really help for 'advanced decaps'. This is more like 'Replay making tips/controls'.
Originally Posted by DeeJayy741 View Post
Why do I care about the replays?

That's why. Those examples are wiki-level. Even if they are examples, they still have to fit the criteria. If you start a no-grab madman replay comp, you can't just use a grabby replay for an example.

He meant that there is no moves that you can do step by step.