Toribash
no wait cyclone come back
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
revx not allowed to post in our board anymroe

Why isn't he? I imagine shitposting.
I come here for a friend of mine Erth.... Hai erth <3 grats on getting in [T].

Also hey other [T] peeps hows it going? The clan is looking p chill.
British train travels sucks major ass
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by lxor View Post
all train travels sucks major asses

Train travel across the countryside with music/laptop/podcasts is the greatest form of traveling!
oh yeah
Was travelling into London, only to travel out of London for 3 hours through shitty 70's towns.

My issue with the British rail system is more to do with the fact they tried to privatise the rails a couple decades ago to encourage competition but you can't compete for railways. If you want to go from x to y there's 1 track and 1 train. Unless you start getting death jousting with trains to compete for railways. Either way it's fucking dumb.
She/They

travelling with the car as driver is the worst so every other option becomes nice for me.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)