Ranking
I did look at it. I can agree to it, too.

Also, thanks for the link Hyde. I actually really appreciate all the help you guys are giving me.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I did look at it. I can agree to it, too.

Also, thanks for the link Hyde. I actually really appreciate all the help you guys are giving me.

No problem!

And believe me, I feel your pain maining adc. When the enemy Vi is fed its not fun to play adc. But some matches you just lose almost no matter what, thats a fact. The best thing to do is just to stay positive and learn from every game. Because no matter how good or bad the match was, theres always something to learn from it. Applies to TB and LoL both.
Originally Posted by cowmeat View Post
You can, first thing you probably are doing wrong if you are getting caugt as an adc is that you are chasing kills. As adc you never want to do that. You will start climbing hard once you learn to attack the nearest enemy. Its a retardedly fool proof strat. When you are in a teamfight just stay behind your team and attack the closest enemy, even if its the support. That way you can constaintly do damage safely. Since in bronze people wont cc for you, that is your best climbing strat.

they dont balance champions for bronze level play.

Actually they do, thats why Akali, Katarina, Yi etc(hardcore snowball champs) get nerfed.
Just by living, people hurt others without even realizing it. So long as humanity exists, hate will also exist. There is no peace in this cursed world. War is just a crime paid for by the pain of the defeated...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Deadmau5 View Post
Actually they do, thats why Akali, Katarina, Yi etc(hardcore snowball champs) get nerfed.

Well to an certain extent they do. But Riven is a fine example of not balancing to bronze. In bronze level play I'd say Riven is pretty OP. I've never been in bronze so I cant say for sure but id imagine that being the case.

Since Riven is an easy to pick up champ. Using your passive isnt hard to get down, of course the skillcap is fucking sky high but I remember picking up Riven for the first time and going "This champ is the most faceroll champ of all time"

Also when can we get back to ranked D: fuqu Euwe
Last edited by cowmeat; Jul 16, 2015 at 10:07 AM.
I tried to get on EUW. It was down. At least I got NA.
My Replays
I tried to get on EUW. It was down. At least I got NA.

well, smurf time
So for unconventional builds, which ones do you think are the strongest? I'm still in for Bruiser Yi and Hybrid Malz.
My Replays
So for unconventional builds, which ones do you think are the strongest? I'm still in for Bruiser Yi and Hybrid Malz.

Counter ap, ad bruiser veigar. "What's that, you picked Cassiopeia? Well I have a banshee's, hexdrinker, mercurial scimitar, and wit's end. And you have 1000+ ap. Time to ult you for 1000 damage despite having no ap."

More seriously, ad malz is actually better than ap malz after you get over the item hurdles.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I mean, you basically have 3 little ADCs with that build and you are no longer countered by QSS kinda.
My Replays