Toribash
View Poll Results: What mod(s) should we use for the tournament?
aikidobigdojo, greykido & rb_greykido
0 Votes / 0%
rouxkido
1 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Kristina? Neko? wut?

also yes for fudgie, I've seen him in-game and he's good enough (fucking hacker btw)
[TA]Recruitment
Kristina is her name, it's totally not a thing haha

Also, since when was this an application writing organisation? Replays should be added though.

Fudge is an established aikido player, I'd give him a yes for certain. I just wonder if he will stay active around here and not be one of those 'I'm in now I'll forget about it' sort of people we seem to get everyone now and then.
Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
Kristina? Neko? wut?

also yes for fudgie, I've seen him in-game and he's good enough (fucking hacker btw)

It was nice playing with you. I swear, it was your hand! proof in attachments.

Originally Posted by Kingsta View Post
Kristina is her name, it's totally not a thing haha

Also, since when was this an application writing organisation? Replays should be added though.

Fudge is an established aikido player, I'd give him a yes for certain. I just wonder if he will stay active around here and not be one of those 'I'm in now I'll forget about it' sort of people we seem to get everyone now and then.

Thanks. I'll ad some now.
Last edited by fudgiebalz; May 7, 2014 at 12:32 PM.
alright guy
Hm idk . I have played him in game . I was being a bit nonchalant. If younger what I'm saying. He still struggled though .I was not impressed. Find me
In game or upload a few more replays please. Tip: maybe put replays of so know n aikido players or skilled players in general.
I'm always online around 18:00 GMT 0. Can you be online then? I'd love to play with you.
alright guy
I just wonder if he will stay active around here and not be one of those 'I'm in now I'll forget about it' sort of people we seem to get everyone now and then.

Hm, can't imagine who you're talking about e.e
I'm usually quiet about recruiting, because I simply don't have anything to say about dm aikido, one handed games, going for damage and all that bd stuff.
If I did say something it would be a biased opinion anyways. And the rules does state to either respond with a yes or no or don't respond at all.
I'm often in game though, don't see you guys too much there <.<

Back on topic. The only thing I have to say about fudgiebalz is that he did a nice kick counter. If I would vote, I would vote no, but I want to see you in game first.
I'm a bit busy this week, but catch me whenever I'm online.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Umm, Hi, me again going to try to make a better impression here.

My name is Edward Arpa, i'm filipino. I'm a hormone induced 15 year old that tries to live life to the fullest (High on EVERYTHING except drugs). I moved to America when I was 7, and the first thing I noticed, was the unatural size of of chicken here, I mean... It's huge!

I hope to play football till' the day the drop, or the day when the Lions reach the super bowl \o/. I can tell what you're thinking. " Oh no! It's one of those football douchebags that work out and get bitches!" Conversely, i'm quite the opposite. I'm not a loud extrovert that tries to entertain others by any means necessary, I can't even get a girlfriend for pete's sake. I love watching anime, Fairy Tail, Soul Eater, AoT and Avatar The Last Airbender (Taang all the way). Drawing is a wonderful pastime I hope to one day start getting good at it. I like weirdos, if everybody was normal, I would probably DIE MYSELF. I like being a weirdo, I mean come on, it's not everyday you see a person who follows the ways of buddhism and worhips the ideals of Islam. While on the other hand is a defensive linebacker that's a pacifist? Man, I don't even know why people hang around me. XD

Okay, down to the more "boring" facts. I'm an Akido player, I live, breathe, and execrate this mod. I play with a sort of a Hung Gar style, wheras plan is to move you, and stay unmoved. Since my style of fighting is very immobile, it's a given my strengths are in countering opponents. I think I'm well known in the toribash community? Hopefully people can back me up here (NINJAHEAD WATER PLZ)

I would be honored to be considered to be part of this organization, I'm gladly willing to teach others my style of fighting, and open to being taught new ways of fighting as well. So I hope you can consider myself as a fellow.... Orginazation-mate?

P.S. Replays I will post tommorow, I'm doing this on a tablet as we speak
Belt: 9th deg black belt
Name: Edward Arpa
-----
Owned holky shit.rpl

Owned.rpl

Good Kick.rpl

Throw.rpl

Sexy Rekd.rpl

Here ya go! I can make more if you would like.

Oh god, I don't know how that happened, I can't even edit the post anymore o.o

Fixed ~Kingsta
Last edited by Kingsta; Feb 13, 2014 at 05:21 PM.
"I will persevere where others have ceased."
I will say yes, even though your throw was so-so.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore