Ranking
Rengar is actually next on my bucket list. Tried him out a lot when he was on a free rotation. He's more faceroll than Katarina and deals massive damage.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Well at the exact time you got fed and you ult with 5 stack on the enemy ADC and you land one single 5Stack/Root the gate of hell are open.
Btw fml can't play the new gamemode, since i'm goig to spain tomorrow...
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Hey, yo. Just wanted to share a bullshit game with you
Extremely toxic Irelia and her white knight Nasus.
May they feed together in hell

Viktor Is Godly

broken?

Score was something like 11-4 (we were losing) before I put on my carry shoes (runeglaive) and destroyed the other team.. Not even Mundo had a chance of surviving more than a few seconds.
I like devourer diana more now since the runeglaive nerfs. Passive proc every other auto gives a lot of damage, like 500 bonus damage at least by 2 items.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Holotor View Post

broken?

Score was something like 11-4 (we were losing) before I put on my carry shoes (runeglaive) and destroyed the other team.. Not even Mundo had a chance of surviving more than a few seconds.

diana is more broken than riven's sword right now
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
Don't double up on lich and runeglaive. They don't stack well. Standard core item is zhonya's, since you are face diving as an assassin.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yeah, that Lich is a little bit unnecessary. You do better just building a Wit's End. Steal that MR.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays