Toribash
How does seeing with only 1 eye impact anything? There's no depth perception requirements to this game and, lord forbid, you might wink for longer than a millisecond or two.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
People like you understand nothing till you play league at a high skill level. 2 eyes I can see more of whats going on. 1 eye I cannot watch the mini map and my character at the same time.
Ontop of that my glasses are as thick as my own thumb. so yea Vision means more than you think.
Originally Posted by alkard View Post
People like you understand nothing till you play league at a high skill level. 2 eyes I can see more of whats going on. 1 eye I cannot watch the mini map and my character at the same time.
Ontop of that my glasses are as thick as my own thumb. so yea Vision means more than you think.

I have closed one of my eyes. Unless your remaining eye has a field of view of less than 20 degrees, you should be seeing your entire screen. One eye closed only changed my total field of view from ~100 degrees to ~80 degrees.

Second, you seem to think people have some sort of chameleon use of eyes. Contrary to what you may think, humans can only focus on one thing with two eyes. Eyes that do not sync up are a condition commonly referred to as a lazy eye, and disrupts only depth perception.

Lastly, if you're wearing your glasses, it shouldn't be a problem how bad your eyesight is. I'm legally blind if I don't wear mine, but I don't have any vision problems if my glasses are on.

P.S. bronze ain't high level play no matter how you try to swing it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Yea your a idiot done engaging you Oracle. seeing with 1 eye for the rest of your life. with bad eyes already. Means more strain on 1 damn eye. you would obv never understand this until your 100% blind in 1 eye.
Why don't we all try to play a game with just one eye and see what happens?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Lol. Cho'Gath is only ever strong late game if he gets his stacks. If you just focus him down and not let him be in a lane alone, it's almost impossible for any Cho to do damage. Plus, if your clicking 10 million times a second like I am, you can easily dodge his q.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
Lol. Cho'Gath is only ever strong late game if he gets his stacks. If you just focus him down and not let him be in a lane alone, it's almost impossible for any Cho to do damage. Plus, if your clicking 10 million times a second like I am, you can easily dodge his q.

do you know how hard it is to focus a cho if you're not ranged in landing phase? plus bullying him won't do you any good since you're pushing a cho into his own tower, preventing kills. Even if you do kill the cho, he's going to get his stacks in about 1-2 mins, take the big potion, and sing the attack on titan theme.
RedPanda won't fuck his dog