Toribash
Nice game, but I don't really think a normal game is a really good indicator of what is strong. I mean, you had a zephyr talon who got fed =^)
The end of today's LCS broadcast included a teaser for a new PROJECT skin.

-Video
-Screenshot
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Project Ziggs?

edit: nope its zed
Last edited by MrJingles; Aug 17, 2015 at 05:49 AM.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Project Zed hype!

Also the feels when you have high mmr and gain 28LP per win and lose 15LP per loss. <3
Last edited by Holotor; Aug 17, 2015 at 11:58 AM.
Ikr?

It feels amazing and it's a lot less stressful.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays

CLICK ME TO VISIT THE PROJECT PAGE
The only one of the five main nodes that is currently accessible is one for PROJECT: Yasuo

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
4 more project skins.
Last edited by Chris; Aug 18, 2015 at 01:34 AM.