Toribash
Bruh, senpai noticed me because it was my birthday when he started his birthday stream this year.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
I KNOW , you already said it, i'm totally jealous ...
Btw , i'm sure they want to tease some hexakill or stuff with those 6 project skin.
French Player, Old member of OFRO
Originally Posted by qukslice View Post
But Naut and Blitz almost play the exact same.
if you look at the abilities, they both have grabs. They both have shields. They both have moves that launch enemies into the air. The only thing that changes is the ultimate and one of the abilities in which Blitz would have the passive 100+ damage lightning bolts every 2.5 seconds and active his 150+ crowd control damage and Naut has his undodgeable depth charge which accounts for lost speed that blitz has as one of his abilities.
They both build tanky as well.
The reason why I picked Blitz over Naut is because Naut was 1. Slower and 2. It required lots of adc interaction.
Blitz is fast enough to catch opponents and can do tons of damage without adc interaction until he finishes his grab, power punch, and ultimate damage.
I don't see how Naut has a very different change from Blitz. As a support, his goal is to pick champions and damage them enough for your adc to kill them like you stated, but that's not the only thing he does. If the opponents are warding, they can see him. Once you establish that you are a dangerous threat to the opponents, they'll be stepping back and trying to bait you into hooking. With naut, it's dangerous. If you hit a tower or the wall, you'll pull yourself towards them and potentially die. With blitz, this doesn't happen. The worst annoyance you can have is minions and if you play you cards right, it'll be easy.
Naut has it's advantages. But Blitz isn't completely shit like you think he is. All they really require is that the ADC adapts to you and changes their strategy. Which tbh, they don't really do :/

Originally Posted by numpter View Post
naut and blitz are have VERY different playstyles late game, early game not so much.

naut and blitz both are played in a bully type all in lane with strong burst damage/lots lots of damage adc's. blitz and naut are both used as a direct counter to sustain lanes (farm lanes)such as soraka ashe, nami cait. IF your adc is cait or other weak early/poke adc DON'T play blitz or naut, especially not blitz.

Playing a lane such as blitz graves against a lane such as nami cait you will win your 2v2 fight 100% of the time if you do not misplay hugely. so to win the lane simply zone them. have graves stand further up lane ready to fight if blitz lands a pull and have blitz stand far enough up that if they try to get a cs they have to dodge a pull. Now doing this will leave you susceptible to GANKS, and you will LOSE a 3v2 so avoid it by WARDING and you have won lane.

Now on to the late game, blitz plays late game by looking for a "pick" on an opposing player. This can be accomplished by bad positioning on the enemy side/poor ward coverage, so buy pinks upgrade your red trinket and start clearing my friend. Blitz is a very poor team fighter so your comp must rely on getting picks and following them up. Teammates such as Vi, and Ahri come to mind.

Naut is a teamfight MONSTER this is where naut excels. This guy goes into a teamfight smacks whoever he wants with his anchor and sticks them to the ground. This guys ult can cc whoever he wants and cc anyone who gets in the way. This guys w makes him a beast that hits with aoe damage over time. This guys e has like a 3 second cooldown and slows anyone who wants to party in his teamfight. Oh yea and is that a udyr literally glued to my adc? well i guess i'll just pull him off. naut excels with teammates such as vlad, rumble, amumu, anivia and other teamfight beasts!

hope this helped if you even took the time to read that nonsense.

I HAVE READ THINGS WHICH I WISH I HAVE NEVER READ OH GOD THE POOR ADCS THAT HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS

One, Blitz and Naut have entirely different playstyles in lane because of the nature of their kits. Blitz is pick orientated because of his lack of trade mitigation, a true hook, and terrible all-in potential without expending half of his manapool, while Naut is all-in orientated because he has a passive snare, an aoe slow with low cd, a shield for good trade mitigation, and generally better mana costs and base damages. Blitz's grab is the most important part of his kit, and he becomes worse than useless in most cases of laning when it is down, while Naut can whiff his grab all day and it doesn't mean jack shit because his laning power comes from his guaranteed pressure of his passive.

Two, sure they build tanky, but that doesn't mean anything in terms of playstyle most of the time. Naut tankiness is because he wants to sustain his ability to stay in the fight, while Blitz tankiness is a byproduct of the utility he builds, he actually wants to dance in and out of fights because of his lack of sustained cc or damage.

Three, Blitz is only capable of exerting kill pressure without his adc in two possible situations: the enemy has Downs, or you're doing my totally awesome and patented mejai's soto roaming carry blitzcrank.

Four, Naut should be positioning in such a way so his grab WILL hit a wall when he fires at somebody because his hook is for the sake of gap closing so he can use the important cc of his passive and e. As such, Naut stands near the top of the lane most of the time. Meanwhile, Blitz's grab is supposed to pick a champion, which means he typically wants to stand parallel to escape paths, meaning he will typically hug the bottom and middle of the lane.

Five, Blitz Cait is one of the most obnoxious lanes in the game if you don't run a sustain lane since Cait will just poke you down and increase Blitz's capabilities of zoning you. Cait is a hella strong laner.

Six, NEVER TALK ABOUT BLITZ AND NAUT BEING SIMILAR AGAIN OR I WILL CASTRATE YOU AS A PERSON WHO HAS MAINED EVERY HOOK CHAMPION AT SOME POINT IN THE GAME I WILL NOT STAND FOR SUCH IGNORANCE
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Fack, you beat me to it. I'm super late.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
I HAVE READ THINGS WHICH I WISH I HAVE NEVER READ OH GOD THE POOR ADCS THAT HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS

One, Blitz and Naut have entirely different playstyles in lane because of the nature of their kits. Blitz is pick orientated because of his lack of trade mitigation, a true hook, and terrible all-in potential without expending half of his manapool, while Naut is all-in orientated because he has a passive snare, an aoe slow with low cd, a shield for good trade mitigation, and generally better mana costs and base damages. Blitz's grab is the most important part of his kit, and he becomes worse than useless in most cases of laning when it is down, while Naut can whiff his grab all day and it doesn't mean jack shit because his laning power comes from his guaranteed pressure of his passive.

Two, sure they build tanky, but that doesn't mean anything in terms of playstyle most of the time. Naut tankiness is because he wants to sustain his ability to stay in the fight, while Blitz tankiness is a byproduct of the utility he builds, he actually wants to dance in and out of fights because of his lack of sustained cc or damage.

Three, Blitz is only capable of exerting kill pressure without his adc in two possible situations: the enemy has Downs, or you're doing my totally awesome and patented mejai's soto roaming carry blitzcrank.

Four, Naut should be positioning in such a way so his grab WILL hit a wall when he fires at somebody because his hook is for the sake of gap closing so he can use the important cc of his passive and e. As such, Naut stands near the top of the lane most of the time. Meanwhile, Blitz's grab is supposed to pick a champion, which means he typically wants to stand parallel to escape paths, meaning he will typically hug the bottom and middle of the lane.

Five, Blitz Cait is one of the most obnoxious lanes in the game if you don't run a sustain lane since Cait will just poke you down and increase Blitz's capabilities of zoning you. Cait is a hella strong laner.

Six, NEVER TALK ABOUT BLITZ AND NAUT BEING SIMILAR AGAIN OR I WILL CASTRATE YOU AS A PERSON WHO HAS MAINED EVERY HOOK CHAMPION AT SOME POINT IN THE GAME I WILL NOT STAND FOR SUCH IGNORANCE

yes their playstyles are NOT have the EXACT same playstyle, but their playstyles in lane are VERY similar.

both use their presence to zone.
both are played against passive healing lanes.
both should be played with strong fighting adc's.
both rely on engaging a fight.

oh and look on champion.gg its a site that records stats for plat+ ranked games, and it is not a coinsidence that naut's and blitz's adc best with, adc worst with, support best against, and support worst against lists are almost exactly the same.because yes naut and blitz have similar playstyles.

I think what your trying to point out is that their kits are very different witch is true.

or maybe your just confused about the idea that a pick will cause an all in in lane, forcing the opposing lane to engage or lose lane. Similar to how a nautilus will force the opposing lane to engage or lose lane(get zoned)
haha its a good analysis I peaked at plat 1 (literally got 1 game away from diamond ) with shitty mechanics and only good game knowledge and application. you don't have to agree with what i say but that's how I played it and it worked for me :/

[READ] If player have been banned for being toxic/or etc during 2015 Season will not get rewards.

Last edited by Chris; Aug 21, 2015 at 11:38 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
I got banned for 14 days for toxic in-game behavior, but after I served the term they responded to my support ticket saying it was unfair and gave me a 10-game ip boost. Guessing I'm eligible? I hope LOL