Ranking
Best Tip: ask about tips after you get lvl 25 at least. Before that you just need to use common sense and get experience. Also, play ALL the champs that are free.
Originally Posted by Ed View Post
You're the second person to recommend Yi to me. I just don't like him. Tried Ashe out, she was good.

but yeah just need to play some or and get some experience in.

People overestimate how easy Yi is. He's a lot harder than people believe.

In my opinion, ranged DPS are the easiest champions to use to get familiar with the game, followed by casters to get used to mana management and spell usage. So the 475 champions like Sivir, Ryze, and Ashe are pretty good starter choices in my mind, while Nunu might be a good transition from playing casters to learning a more tanky role, while Yi might come later once you're used to playing DPS champs.

But it should ultimately comes down to you. I only got familiar with the game when I started playing as Blitzcrank, and he's now my favorite champion. Who knows, the champion that you click with might be something as rarely played as Gragas or something. So take advantage of the free champions, you'll eventually find your champion.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
the problemme with yi and the dps champs are that they dont give much wins ( at least in solo queu ) if they dont get early kills.

I normally play zilean ( support and ap ) and tanky ap like sion for more damage, shen for jungle and maokai for harass. I win a lot now.

also im a fan of shusei, i used to play gragas and alistar but they arent my style of ap.. but that guy pwnssss.
Last edited by AkumaBeast; Jun 20, 2011 at 10:16 PM.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
I hate to toot my own horn, but I'm a pretty decent mordekaiser (but who isnt lolo). And I still believe that a good mordekaiser fucking tears up teams. His ghost still does way too much damage, but I guess thats ok since 90% of morde players (read: brazilians) dont know how to micro the ghost.

morde4lyfe fuck da meta
Last edited by Megadoomer; Jun 20, 2011 at 10:57 PM.
Morde totally raped shit in the championship.

Then he got banned the next game lolollol
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
He may just be a pubstomper, but the fact that he can easily take on most carries mid game 1v1 says something. And then after he does that, he just uses his ghost to shit on the rest of the team
Lol, ShuShei is god of Gragas!!! :O
I want to buy gragas cause of him!
---
NEED HELP
Can't launch League Of Legends.
After installing the game, it just gives me a link of League of legends, but then, doesn't give me anything after that... No launcher. Solved out that it can't connect to the Internet, but my Internet is on. Can anybody solve this problem?... Tryed out everything.
Thinking that it's because of the Internet driver...
"Philosophy of mankind are pink dreams of a blue planet" ~Lexx
• มวยไทย •
Originally Posted by Lexx View Post
Lol, ShuShei is god of Gragas!!! :O
I want to buy gragas cause of him!
---
NEED HELP
Can't launch League Of Legends.
After installing the game, it just gives me a link of League of legends, but then, doesn't give me anything after that... No launcher. Solved out that it can't connect to the Internet, but my Internet is on. Can anybody solve this problem?... Tryed out everything.
Thinking that it's because of the Internet driver...

Ports forwarded?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Love you guys. | Soɐd | Kiza | iRookie | Orko | TGS |
Zora | ViperTech

So, I'm saving up for either Anivia or Malzahar, but I can't decide. I have a month of experience playing LoL, so any suggestions?
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set