Toribash
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
I only try hard when:

1. I get counter jungled. This is so try hard that the enemy jungler usually never gets a single buff ever again.

2. There's a Riven in the enemy team. I fucking hate Riven and I will do anything to make anybody who plays this champion miserable.

3. I'm on my last game of promos. Pretty self explanatory.

Otherwise, I'm a pretty chill person. Even when some asshole is feeding or being toxic, I'm still pretty chill.

omg, i hate riven too, were like twins or something
RedPanda won't fuck his dog
You just need to learn her counters, or be able to play a few champs well enough that no one can beat you should you play them.

I usually pick gragas or cassiopeia into riven lanes and generally win them most of the time. I'm sure there are better counters, but from my experiences, riven players are usually cocky and will try and all in you as soon as they get the chance. You can bait a lot of players into some traps because of this, or you can kite them to death until they get frustrated and mess up.

also try not to get hit with the knockup, because usually they follow with like 3 more aa's and you lose lane/die.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I've been thinking of just playing someone like Trundle against Riven because I think he'll counter her pretty well. I just need to rush an armor item before my Botrk and I'll wreck her shit. Well, in theory anyway.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
is it true that you'll get championship riven if you do the pick'ems 100% correct?
Yeah, I'm gonna be soooooooooo off.
Last edited by SparChar; Sep 27, 2015 at 08:51 PM.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by Lane View Post

The power of farming.

wow almost 600 cs. I'm too lazy to sit there for 30-40 mins farming for 600 minions, i get sleepy.
I'm still a beast on Nunu. I've got a 63% winrate in ranked this season over 57 games. I really want the diamond border. When does this season end?
Hoss.
All players who have no restrictions or bans in 6/15–9/15, earns free summoner icon.

(This icon arrive on top-middle scroll in your icon list)
Last edited by Chris; Sep 29, 2015 at 03:11 PM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.