Toribash
I also just saw district 9. I personally think it was an excellent, under the radar movie i give it 5/5 everyone should see this movie
Originally Posted by randomguy8 View Post
Exactly why they should have just called it Final Destination 4. Same thing with Fast and Furious/The Fast And The Furious. WTF is up with the names being so similar.

The thing is with Fast and the Furious, they are remakng the whole series. WITH vin diesel! XD
Member of the Hunters Clan
Join the Hunters, or be the Hunted
Originally Posted by WolverineWepX View Post
The thing is with Fast and the Furious, they are remakng the whole series. WITH vin diesel! XD

You sir, are an idiot. Vin diesel was already in the very first fast and furious.
You made me lose my exactly 2 500 posts. You should be happy with your self >.>
Originally Posted by WolverineWepX View Post

It isn't a remake if the plot is different and the characters are the same and it takes place years after the original.
But I digress.
I just saw Inglorious Basterds, and it was the best movie I have ever had the pleasure of sitting through in a theatre.
Just saw I am Legend 3rd movie to ever make me cry and feel bad for someone
What's another word for Thesaurus?
District 9 has to be the best I've seen recently. Also saw Funny People, not much into drama, but the comedy drew me in. Not a bad movie overall.
We don't hire night janitors.
The last movie I saw was 'The Unborn'. It was truly awful; badly acted and you could tell what the 'twist' was going to be about halfway through the damn thing.
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Just saw 'Wild Child'. Really good, actually it probally wasn't I just enjoyed sitting through an hour and half of Emma Roberts. I've decided I'm going to post here a bit more so you can all see how gay I actually am.