Toribash
huh what!?
send plz..
<Cindermomo> finnish people are so weird
<Cindermomo> go eat your trees
Put an X on your center of mass and it's projected ghost x's according to current joint velocities for {10,20,35,50} whatever frames.
However, I don't know a good way to show how relative the x is to your body. Maybe the ghost x's will take care of that.
I think i've seen one like this, but not sure if that really does do COM.
Last edited by FNugget; Jan 13, 2008 at 07:37 AM.
I wrote one that didn't account for mass, but took the average linear velocity of the n slowest moving parts of your body, where n was variable and could be modified at runtime via +/- hotkeys.

http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=11597
Radioactive torso's description should be, "You have cancer like wow."
Yea, it mostly works. It seemed slightly inaccurate (yes, i pushed it to 41). Maybe it could also use previous velocity to calculate acceleration?

Anywho, don't know if anyones made this one (I'm new), propellerhead? Instead of a hand saw, make the neck activate propeller on your head, and make it also lift you in the direction of your upright head. Make it so it can barely counter act gravity, else I suspect it'll be more like airplanes than heli's....but airplanes can be fun too...
Originally Posted by goodmonkey View Post
Can you make a script where it launches you over to uke where ever uke is by pressing a button? If this is posible then thanks.

did anyone read this?
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
Can you make a script which if specified key is pressed velocity of whole tori's body is set to 0 so he can stay in air etc.

Please make it xD
can u make a lua script that will make a certain joint be weightless and other specific joints can be heavier than usual? if there's already a post, pls link it to me thank you.
Basher515----10th Dan Black Belt
████████