Ranking
Yes they are.

This tune has been haunting me lately, and I don't know why. Bonobo is a genius.

Bonobo - "All in Forms" lyrics

<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
That was weird, but also chill so it's cool
lyrics were great as well.

i have this sudden love for old music which i previously hated o.o
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
That's because you're rediscovering you deep-seeded love for disco! Why else would you be a Justice fan? Can't remember if I ever posted Skream - Rollercoaster but I went and saw him play it out live and it was fantastic. I had to listen to it a few times to really feel the groove in it originally.

But THIS is my favorite disco rework ever. Apparently this was copyrighted so it's no longer on his soundcloud or youtube

annnnnnnnnd just stumbled across this, LARGE

https://soundcloud.com/spokenword-be...trumental-prod
Last edited by Spartan094; Apr 29, 2014 at 10:45 PM.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by Spartan094 View Post
That's because you're rediscovering you deep-seeded love for disco! Why else would you be a Justice fan? Can't remember if I ever posted Skream - Rollercoaster but I went and saw him play it out live and it was fantastic. I had to listen to it a few times to really feel the groove in it originally.

But THIS is my favorite disco rework ever. Apparently this was copyrighted so it's no longer on his soundcloud or youtube

oh my. yes.

Originally Posted by Spartan094
annnnnnnnnd just stumbled across this, LARGE

https://soundcloud.com/spokenword-be...trumental-prod

chooooooooon
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Dun post tracks without listening to the ones above you punce D:<
Dun post tracks without listening to the ones above you punce D:<

I did, I just dont have a comment for them D:

b&b&b&b&b&
Last edited by Crooked; Apr 30, 2014 at 01:33 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
I did, I just dont have a comment for them D:

I don't even have a comment for this comment.
I don't even have a comment for this comment.

Basically Spartern, I have a wide range of different music I like to listen to that I have a hard time finding other people that do, so I try letting people listen to the obscurity's that I do for the chance of peaking someone else's interest.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I mean yeah I get that, I'm just looking to get discussion on tunes instead of people dropping off something they like without a glance.

And Ween isn't all that obscure either. They've charted on a few of their albums and I could name 3-4 songs off the top of my head.