Toribash
ya i cleared the bank out when i got it hahaha so, i have literally nothing to spend my tc on now that i have all the flames and 512 i want. And bish was fun.

Powas, the only mods we did were ones that were fair to both sides, no one sided mods like artillery.tbm or the like. we did alot of acrojoust, zweihander, tilt_fix.tbm would do nicely, lolnade, all those kind.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Originally Posted by Macrid View Post
Well, i'm leaving this clan.
Peace.
All of you guys are not black.
Obviously every black person loves pineapple on there pizza.
whores.

I object i hate pineapples on my pizza
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

I hate everyone in this clan now.
Damn pizza+pineapple wins more than vagina.

ok, almost vagina.
We should do artillery.tbm aside from bish sometime. Here are the settings I like.

Matchframes: 290
Turnframes: 10,20,30,30,50,50,100
DMThreshhold: 300 or so
DQ: on
Sumo: on

I started looking at various A named mods the other day and came up with this cause I have no life.
Originally Posted by PV2Caribou View Post
ya i cleared the bank out when i got it hahaha so, i have literally nothing to spend my tc on now that i have all the flames and 512 i want. And bish was fun.

Powas, the only mods we did were ones that were fair to both sides, no one sided mods like artillery.tbm or the like. we did alot of acrojoust, zweihander, tilt_fix.tbm would do nicely, lolnade, all those kind.

One word.

Blender.tbm
what am i doing here