Toribash
My Dank App
Age? 14.

Reason to join the clan? The clan is petty active and I know a lot of members from the clan. They're all chill, and so is the clan.

Your name?,Or nickname? ~GigaSwag~

How much you play? Everyday, at least 2 hours.

What can you do for this clan? Will participate in most of the clan wars, help host events and will also try and help in any and every way I can.

How much you go on the forums? I read the posts but reply only when I find it necessary to.

Do you have steam? No, but will get one if you guys need me to.

What mods you are good at? Most of the Aikido, and Mushu mods. I'm kinda decent at Taekkyon too.

Are you willing to wait to join this clan? Sure.

Also what gender? Male.
BACK

Reason to join the clan: I'm not gonna sugar coat it, it has a nice name and some of the people I've met in your claim was cool

Your name?,Or nickname: TechSkillz, original name Lushsmoke

How much you play: Depends if I'm not bored.

What can you do for this clan?: Anything that involves fighting.

How much you go on the forums: Depends if I'm bored of toribash.

Do you have steam: Yea.

What mods you are good at: Any except for Skate Boarding and Jousting.

Are you willing to wait to join this clan: Sure I have nothing better to do.

Also what gender: Male.

EDIT: If this isn't enough I could post some of my Aikido replays.
Was able to get my account back, Anyways yea I'm TechSkillz and my Application is right above.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Hi.my name is jetis. Im 12 years old.I wanna join because this clan is lucky XD,JK i wanna join because this is a fun clan.my nickname IRL are Rafi. I can score in a war for you guys and i can give a bit tc for this clan(not so much tho coz im broke right now).Im in the forum whenever i can but if counted its 3 times a week.Yes i do have a steam go search jojoni8 and you will find "Me".Im pretty good at ABD but i like xspar the most even tho i'm not so good at sparring.Im willing to wait to join this clan.Also im a male.