Ranking
Steve, show the source of where you got those boxarts or I will not believe you.

edit - fuck. I checked Bulbapedia. k. I'm getting White version. no doubt about it.
Last edited by Nermado; May 30, 2010 at 12:33 AM.
[T3AL][Fish][o7]
My name's Mr. Cupcake.
The grass starter is classified as grass snake, so wouldn't it be logic if it was dark type? then the fire is fighting and the water is psychic (even though the fire one looks like it cant fight at all).
Anyways, cant way to see the evolutions, specially of the grass one because snakes are da' shit.
And have anyone noticed how the black legendary Pokemon looks a lot like Black Wargreymon (a digimon):
Better than your mΩm
also, totally not trolling
those types would give an unfair advantage to each type.
and can we stop the typing argument? my rep has gone sooooooo low it's not funny.
Zekrom looks way beter. I'm so getting the game that has it for the legendary
Originally Posted by MightyMouse View Post
The grass starter is classified as grass snake, so wouldn't it be logic if it was dark type? then the fire is fighting and the water is psychic (even though the fire one looks like it cant fight at all).
Anyways, cant way to see the evolutions, specially of the grass one because snakes are da' shit.
And have anyone noticed how the black legendary Pokemon looks a lot like Black Wargreymon (a digimon):

that was the first thing i was thinking why is digimon in pokemon
Anime United
I think pokemon has a mnd of it's own. I thought that after diamond and pearl that was it. Looks like we are stuck with it forever.