Toribash
Hello Jmoze i am writing the app to join you guys.
Let start with my name my real name if Mustafa my religions is Islam.I also read that thread call Islam - pust out or not
i seen that you are a good guys and i can help you to get active and i will donate all my tc
my age is 13 i am not elder i am just a kid . My best mod is Akido , xspar ,runkido .
my worst is Wushu . I am good at wars because i am the leader of Kick and i left kick because that clan was failing and they don't care about the clan .I hope i can show the replays but i am at my dad computer my laptop has internet problem so i will solve the problem and show you the replays .I have been in Kick,Yes.
Kick-No active , Not been kick.
Yes-I was not active because my laptop was have problems .
i will be active and i will not break the rules and i love art i can show my old art .
if my grammar is bad so sorry for my bad grammar .This is my alt my real is Hardcod and i am the leader of Kick and i will be unban just you have to wait 2 days then i will post here with my real this time i will be posting here with this account .Gameplays : i don't know what you mean but i think that you talking about games right? .I have Call of duty black ops , Justcause, Call of duty all the parts i love , Doom3,Doom2
when i was 10 year old my skill are like pro , i am playing akido , spar ,and runkido when i was 11 year old and i am now 13 .my grammar is good but i make mistake with words
Hope you will accept me .
Jmoze, could you use this as ally pic?

Big

Small

Smaller

Last edited by Hours; Oct 9, 2012 at 03:11 PM.
M I N I V A N
hello people of Quest, I just thought I'd stop by and see how your all doing, since one of our loved members left our little family, not naming any name's. so... not an app, just me being me, I'm flux (but you can call me pony ^-^) and I'm a brony of corse. anypony here watch the show? if one of you do *brohoof* and also twilight sparkle is the best. ha just reading this post as I right sounds so random and holds no waight here, but anyway, I'll be lerking.
Leader of nothing
Hardcod, post replays and decisions will be made.
Hi flux, nice to see you...*brohoof*
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot

I disapprove of that app, can we start being harder n them.? Can you post at the top of the application form to just copy and paste it.. I can't read that o_o.

Edit: flux is tAlkin about me even tho I didn't leave and this isnt my acc ._.
Last edited by NewButterz; Oct 10, 2012 at 05:28 AM.
Freeforms give a better way of understanding, his english is just not that good.

WiP:
Attached Files
pose3.rpl (251.7 KB, 8 views)
[SIGPIC][/IMG][/SIGPIC]
Dobby<3||Hours<3||Pr0ne<3||Quest||Zetoxiik<3||DemonBurn<3||Jisse<3

Woooot

Originally Posted by jmoze View Post
Hardcod, post replays and decisions will be made.
Hi flux, nice to see you...*brohoof*

Originally Posted by NewButterz View Post
I disapprove of that app, can we start being harder n them.? Can you post at the top of the application form to just copy and paste it.. I can't read that o_o.

Edit: flux is tAlkin about me even tho I didn't leave and this isnt my acc ._.

good to see you've joind a good, friendly clan Butterz, yes I know about the acc thing.
Leader of nothing
My Replays.

If my eng is bad then sorry for my bad eng
Attached Files
bad mans.rpl (104.5 KB, 5 views)
Decap plz.rpl (73.9 KB, 5 views)
First Hold Running.rpl (102.4 KB, 4 views)
Goodbye.rpl (821.7 KB, 6 views)
Haya.rpl (153.8 KB, 4 views)
Head for Lead.rpl (132.3 KB, 5 views)
Kick hardcod.rpl (104.6 KB, 4 views)
Skill are use.rpl (121.4 KB, 4 views)
Spar like Bank.rpl (243.2 KB, 5 views)
warman.rpl (192.7 KB, 6 views)
I'm not quite fond of your replays, they look rather sloppy and well, unlikable. The sparrings were a tad better, I liked the flips you did at the beginning in goodbye, but that's pretty much it.

Anyways, I vote no to hardcod/xson/kickbank. If my opinion matters of course, and if someone reads back to this page after a day has passed.

Also, what's with the alt accounts?

And for Jmoze's replay: Try not to hit your head often when hitting uke, it looks rather messy that way. And i'm pretty sure you could get a decent looking spin or a much more powerful punch from your position around frame 390.
Last edited by sprytryne; Oct 11, 2012 at 12:24 PM.