Ranking
In-Game Name: Nuramon
References: Nothing
Belt: Brown Belt
Past Clans: German Metal Fighters [GMF] and [TAG]
Why you want to join [Evolution]: I saw some members fighting and the seemed quite good and i wanna learn of them.
Yea the members i saw were quite good ( i didn't remember the names) but there are much better members i know!!! And i don't have to have a reference to be good enough to join a clan!!
Originally Posted by Nuramon View Post
i don't have to have a reference to be good enough to join a clan!!

No but it would be better and you NEED to be good enough to join this clan.
why i must join
In-Game Name:vampire2
References:Evolution is the revolution it is the new cool it is the msn it is mah pal it is mah dawg and i heard alot of ppl join this everyday it should be #1 in clan list it rox my sox
Belt:black belt
Past Clanselta
Why you want to join [Evolution]: i like evolution and stuff and for the judo akido wushu mothertruckers
Hi
In-Game Name:my ingame name is Talorn

References:if u meen references from hearing um i saw the clan tag when i was playing tripstone and some other guy

Belt:im a 2nd dane close to 3rd

Past Clans:SoulClan bunch of doushes though

Why you want to join [Evolution]:id like to join Evolution because I hope to meet friends and have a fun time playing with clan members and to have a organized clan for once and I already beat some people in Evolution already but im not gonna kill and tell.
In-game name :JUGHEAD

references: puffdrako

belt: well I was 6th dan but my sister got on and played so I started over because my record was 435-754.

reason I want to join is that I want to be the best so I figured that Evolution could help me out and my friend from school puffdrako said that it would be a good clan for me because my fav mod is Judo

thx
In-Game Name: yannsbeck
References: Twinsword4 and Judo
Belt:Brown
Past Clans: (none)
Why you want to join [Evolution]:to meet some friends, to participate of tourneys
Last edited by yannsbeck; Jan 21, 2009 at 11:51 PM.