Volt
1 Votes / 11.11%
MrKamikaz
7 Votes / 77.78%
MasterTech
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, it's obvious we have to update our clan page, i mean, it looks soooo unproffessional...
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Yo guys, decided to free-form this shit.
I'm AntiPeople, age 15, USA east-side mothafucka, skype in signature, FUCKING LOVE DUBSTEP, 4channer anon, with a 4th dan black belt (approaching 5th soon). And if you haven't noticed by now, I curse a fuckton. I come from a series of dead clans: Pause and Nothar, so I have a small sense of what it is like to be in a clan.

I'm not one for constant war, so I figured a place with "chill" in the name was suitable; but if you're looking for a dude who can kill a few skrubl0rds when necessary, I gotchu mah niqqa.

I'm online at night, almost every night and the weekends. Forum activity, however, I'm online just about all the time with little posts to make. I'll always read the clan thread, but might not reply.

Mostly just wanted this clan so I could do my own thing while still talking to people I was in an alliance with. (But if you want me to donate to the bank, I'm poorer than a drifter high on cactus juice in a desert.)

The mods I play are mostly judo (1340 ranked), the occasional aikido (28912 ranked), and some mushu (998 ranked) on the side. Got a few good replays, if you're interested. (Lost most of the replays in the 4.9 update)

You fucks better consider me.
Attached Files
damn.rpl (52.3 KB, 3 views)
Eet mah foot.rpl (41.6 KB, 3 views)
epic save.rpl (32.9 KB, 3 views)
saved it.rpl (41.3 KB, 3 views)
wowaweewa.rpl (27.4 KB, 3 views)
My opinion may not matter, but I'd say no cos I don't want people to think that KnC are cuss abusing assholes
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
Follow the applicaton form. Reapply if you want to be considered.
You fuck.
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Alright, well if you're so hellbent on using a pre-written application, it seems like you'll just recruit any faggot that wants to join and has a good ratio.

Hate this clan already. Get real.
IGN name: Nortoking
Belt(Minimum belt is black): 2nd Dan
The mods you are good at/you play the most: Mushu, Jousting
Previous clans: Krisp, TheCore
The country you are from: Australia
Some replays of yours: Sorry, I'm writing this on my iPad. I can edit this if you want.
Why do you wanna join us: Your members are nice people. I can make textures. Truth is <3
Tell us a little about yourself: I'm a tori addict, I play everyday after school and all day on the weekends. I'm a good marketeer.
League of Legends.
Okay I agree on one part with antipeople about being able to use a free written application as long as they include all the information that they need.
Although, constantly swearing and repeatedly offending our clan is not the way to apply for this clan, I would suggest making a mature application if you still want to be a part of KnC.
Last edited by Truth; Oct 15, 2014 at 07:03 AM.
Originally Posted by Truth View Post
Okay I agree on one part with antipeople about being able to use a free written application as long as they include all the information that they need.
Although, constantly swearing and repeatedly offending our clan is not the way to apply for this clan, I would suggest making a mature application if you still want to be a part of KnC.

Yeah, what he said
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
Just choose wisely.

If you don't like someone you don't have to explain yourself.

Pretty sure I advised Kiki some time ago to have people use Free Form apps since pre-written formats are terrible.