Toribash
Guyys! Tell me what should I get a namechange to ;_;
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
Completed The Game
It's Been A Long Journey For Me. There Have Been Some Bad And Good Times But ALL Never The Less Memorable And Have Made Me The Humble, Experienced Young Man I Am Today. If It Wasn't For Each And Every One Of Those Memories I Might Not Be Standing On This Podium Here In Front Of You All Today. Now, I Have Many Great People To Thank For Giving Me The Care Support I Need And Without Their Love And Motivation, I Would Be Nothing. But There Are A Few SPECIAL Thank You's I Find Myself Obliged To Make To Those People That; Went The Extra Mile For Me, Took That Extra Bullet For Me And Had Faith In Me Right From The Very Beginning. And So, I Would Like To Offer Gratitude To My Main Man Krulls, For Making WAPOW The Incredible Clan It Is Today And Allowing Me To Wear The Clan Tag (Which I do With Immense Pride). Next, An Even Greater Bro-Fist Going Out To My No:1 Homie Hannw For Making Toribash All The More Enjoyable For Me And Those Around You. And Finally, It Just Wouldn't Feel Morally Right To Leave Here Tonight Without Taking Off My Hat To This Last Person. You Encouraged Me To Pick Myself Up When I Fell Down And You Guided Me With Your Light Through Tough Times. So It Is With Great Honour That I Present This Last Award To-*Sniff*Sniff* -To My Baby Richman *Voice Cracks* Thanks Babe! I Love You Forever!!

Lol, trust me to write a speech. So, what's happened is I've achieved 100% of my Toribash goals that I made since I started:
  • Reach 9th Dan Black Belt
  • Join The Best Clan In Toribash
  • Attain A Global rank Of <100
  • Maintain A =/>65% Win Ratio At 9th Dan Black Belt
  • Posses A 100% Custom Tori
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Thanks dude . I'm really moved by those words and I'm glad that you got in this nice family. I hope you'll still help your clanmates in order to stay as long as you can to the top even though you acheived your ultimate goal. And don't forget to drop by in QA rooms :P, it's always a pleasure to play with skilled friends ^^

Peace
If thou gaze long into the abyss,
the abyss will also gaze into thee.
Is anyone using the skype group?
♦ "thx bananas my love" -Shakky ♦
[TA] || ♪♪ Popping pills is all we know ♪♪ || [TA]
Can you re-invite me? I am not getting the messages.
♦ "thx bananas my love" -Shakky ♦
[TA] || ♪♪ Popping pills is all we know ♪♪ || [TA]
Me neither on phone. I can't do anything in skype with my fucked up phone.
GOD
Hey guys I don't know if you've noticed or not but Picture This (Pix) has changed it's name to My Madness Make Me Murder! (5M) but your clan ally list still says Picture This

Thanks in advance if you do get around to changing it

The Trops is OUTIE
CAUSE WHY NOT?
ok thanks tropical for informing us have a good day.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.