Toribash
Oh shit, Qubic is in Frost? When did that happen, I've been out of the loop for too long.

Also Reta, you should make a thread for shitty fan fiction, I have the urge to put you into some erotic, fictional, masochistic relationship with some pleb that doesn't deserve you.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Body pillows shouldn't speak out of turn, just lay there on the bed and look pretty. Mess up these instructions and I'll start pulling out your stuffing again, you'll be a c cup before you know it.

P.S. I just read Qubic's application, I'm in love.
Last edited by Kohta; Jul 14, 2016 at 10:44 PM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
K0HTA no fuck you.
You had your chances, you missed them.
If you want in you go apply like the pleb you are.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

why is this K0tha guy still here?

Reta you failed to fulfill your duty as the-guy-who-takes-out-the-trash guy
Pidda's spirit animal
talking about nintendo, they're about to release the new miniature NES. I won't buy it, and never will. I mean come on, $60 pricetag for old games that I won't play anymore? nah I'll pass. I'd rather fire up my emulator.
:D
To be fair, emulators are technically illegal, unless the law has changed recently. It's technically pirating.
I think I might be retired.
also the feeling of playing on the console itself and an emulator isnt the same at all through
no u

I've always wanted a NES so I'm actually considering it.

By the way I'll be gone for 2 weeks.
I'll probably get it purely to fill a spot on my shelf and collection. Even if ill never use it.