Ranking
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
This is my NU team btw (No troll stuff ;~;)

Nu teamerino

its a really good team but do you have any specific pokemon to send out first?
Pidda's spirit animal
1: 15
2: 2 years? (ish)
3: Emolga
4: Unova
5: Ingame: 5/10 Forums 10/10 (On every Day)
6: I first got introduced to the game about 3 years ago, but I was really busy with my tennis tours at the time, so A year later I thought "Why not give it a try." And since I did, I've loved it!

I give a yes, but a warning to all future applicants, we will cancel your application if its not long enough and or little information about yourself. We want to know all we want about who we're gonna get and if its worth.
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
I give a yes, but a warning to all future applicants, we will cancel your application if its not long enough and or little information about yourself. We want to know all we want about who we're gonna get and if its worth.

Ancient, I think right now we can get anyone in, in the future we might want to choose a bit more.

also, after the app Shoody made for Aeon, you should surrender bruh XD

Ps: Post 420 blaze it XD
Wolololololo
sir cheetah, i made an app to Aeon with 300 Words less than shoddies.

cash to burn
My bug team (featuring Milotic :o), is taking longer to breed than I have patience for .-. I have the worst luck with breeding. Been going at it for about a year now and i've only succeeded at breeding the weedle and nincada to the acceptable ivs for their intended roles. I literally took 7 months to breed the weedle to 5 iv from two 4 iv parents. It was a pain in the ass. I only got 1 shiny out of all that to boot. And that was from catching the parents for the nincada, so technically I got 2 shinies from it, but still, fucking annoying.

And I still have to do skorupi, vulcarona, feebas and combee .-.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
My bug team (featuring Milotic :o), is taking longer to breed than I have patience for .-. I have the worst luck with breeding. Been going at it for about a year now and i've only succeeded at breeding the weedle and nincada to the acceptable ivs for their intended roles. I literally took 7 months to breed the weedle to 5 iv from two 4 iv parents. It was a pain in the ass. I only got 1 shiny out of all that to boot. And that was from catching the parents for the nincada, so technically I got 2 shinies from it, but still, fucking annoying.

And I still have to do skorupi, vulcarona, feebas and combee .-.

.__. good luck... you'll need it
but why dont you just play pokemon showdown?
Pidda's spirit animal
Showdown is for playtesting teams, legit teams are for waving your e-peen in public.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Showdown is for playtesting teams, legit teams are for waving your e-peen in public.

God dammit kid.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
God dammit kid.

I dont like pokemon showdown at all.
Rek me skrub