Ranking
My name is Sephiroth, and my username is nooB3366. I am 22, and I live in America. My activity on the forum is whenever you want me to. I'll probably post some stuff, maybe more, but other than that, meh if you aren't asking. My game activity however, is pretty good. I will not be participating in most wars or events, but maybe I will! You never know. I'm active in-game almost all the time. The other games I play are Gmod and Terraria. I have applied to Black Pentagram because two people I've met are in here, one a friend. Thanks a lot!

(Sorry for ranting)

(again)
Last edited by noob3366; Mar 12, 2016 at 04:11 PM. Reason: Mod said it was bad... again...
Originally Posted by noob3366 View Post
My name is Sephiroth, and my username is nooB3366. I am 22, and I live in America. My activity on the forum is almost none. I'll probably post some stuff, maybe more, but other than that, meh. My game activity however, is pretty good. I will not be participating in most wars or events, but maybe I will! You never know. I'm active in-game almost all the time. The other games I play are Gmod and Terraria. I have applied to Black Pentagram because I'd like to be in a clan again. Thanks a lot!

(Sorry for ranting)

Forum activity is very important in any clan so try your best and what do you mean by i want to be in a clan again? Did you get kicked from your previous clan? and why do you want to join (Penta)?

Originally Posted by FluffyTurd View Post
Hey its fluffy friken crap again with another app. I was in this clan before but I left due to noone ever being on. I have recently seen alot more people in penta in game then I ever have before and I was wondering if I have the possibility of rejoining. I would understand if you did not let me in because I left but eh. Thank you for your consideration. My skype is turdfluff just in case.

Fluffy of course there is a possibility but that app only explains why you want to join..........in my oppinion this is a lazy app but boap decides
Click this link to join (Penta) : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=527656
I replied to both apps, but I can't see my post :/

Noob3366: You write this application to convince us. It should tell us that we need you in our clan, but there are almost no positive points in it. Denied.
Last edited by Gambi; Mar 14, 2016 at 06:03 PM.
Hello,
My name is Charlie. I am 17 years old and I am from England.
I am extremely active in-game and mostly active on the forum checking for pm's and replies, I enjoy Toribash and have been looking for a good clan for a long time now. This clan looks fantastic!
I play a range of other games (NOT ON STEAM) and will keep in contact with anyone who I need to.
NOTES
I used to be a high belt rank (3rd dan I think) but the account got deleted due to inactivity (college :l)

I have decided to join "Penta" because I have seen the name pop around for a while now and I hope to help as much as possible.
Penta is a good choice!

I hope you accept me!
~Aurxz
Last edited by Aurxz; Mar 14, 2016 at 07:47 PM. Reason: Re-Edit..... I think....
Aurxz: Your app isn't overwhelming, but it fits the criterias. You are accepted as trial and don't forget to post on the clan discussion thread.
Okay Gambi, I will try my hardest to become a member or some shiz like tht.
Why is there never a member of [Penta] ingame?
I will go straight to the forum.

Thanks
~Aurxz
Quantum Space Isn't Cooler Than Me :l
shadowki15
us
--------------------------------------------------------
sometimes,,,alot
sometimes one i can
yes
skyrim,trove,tera,elsword,spiral knights thats all
after school at 3:15 Central time
-----------------------------------------------------------
i wont a Challenge and see now people i haven't seen and get some help and tips about the game
Application (again ;^;)
My name is Sephiroth Quent. I lived in Greece, now America, I am 22, and my birthday is June 7th.
My forum activity is high, and my ingame activity varies from high to "woah, calm down, he's already dead"-type stuff.
I will be participating in wars, and if it's ABD, I'm gonna be pretty good at it for a 2nd dan.
I am very active on Toribash and have a good interest in games.
The other games I play are Garry's Mod, Trove, and Terraria.
I have decided to apply to Black Pentagram because it's based around demons, and I like demons >:3
The mods I am good at are ABD, xspar and that dagger mod. I'll show you.
REPLOOS
| |
V V
Attached Files
--trix.rpl (175.1 KB, 3 views)
bdance.rpl (38.3 KB, 3 views)
clamps.rpl (63.2 KB, 3 views)
Originally Posted by noob3366 View Post
My name is Sephiroth Quent. I lived in Greece, now America, I am 22, and my birthday is June 7th.
My forum activity is high, and my ingame activity varies from high to "woah, calm down, he's already dead"-type stuff.
I will be participating in wars, and if it's ABD, I'm gonna be pretty good at it for a 2nd dan.
I am very active on Toribash and have a good interest in games.
The other games I play are Garry's Mod, Trove, and Terraria.
I have decided to apply to Black Pentagram because it's based around demons, and I like demons >:3
The mods I am good at are ABD, xspar and that dagger mod. I'll show you.
REPLOOS
| |
V V

Decent app and good that u are alright at sparring , we need more replay makers

Originally Posted by shadowki15 View Post
shadowki15
us
--------------------------------------------------------
sometimes,,,alot
sometimes one i can
yes
skyrim,trove,tera,elsword,spiral knights thats all
after school at 3:15 Central time
-----------------------------------------------------------
i wont a Challenge and see now people i haven't seen and get some help and tips about the game

Lazy app
Click this link to join (Penta) : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=527656
Hello. I'm VergeDG, but everyone calls me Verge for short. I am 13 years old and I live in a beautiful place called Canada. In-game, I'd say i'm active 3-4 days in a week, but I'll try and be active in-game as I can (I have one week of spring break left till school). Forum-wise, I am always looking through threads and replies, posting if I need to. I will be sure to attend events/wars when I'm active in-game. I don't play any other online games except TB, but if I'm really bored, I go on Roblox. I chose to apply for Black Pentagram because the last clan I was in (Whisp3r) wasn't very active and I want to be in a clan where I can get involved with people more and to improve in skill as well.

Other info: GMT -7
Lamborghini, Lamborghini, give me the Knowledge-ini