Toribash
Name: Kolorz
Belt: 6th Dan Black Belt
Forum Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):Im On Daily
In game Activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10): Daily ill check
IRC activity(NOT IN A VALUE OF 1-10):Havent Used Irc but i can get on it
Why you want to join Evil: Well Evil Seems like a great clan,And i have a couple of friends in [Evil],Also it has a good Rep
Best mods/mod:AikidoBigDojo
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that):Video Making

Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out):
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):Apex , Hades,
Last edited by Kolorz; Jun 29, 2013 at 01:08 AM.
Oh forgot to mention, talked to him in the IRC. He's decided to apply for Tint instead, and we wish him luck.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Name : DarkMaster132
belt : Green belt (about 46 games to blue belt)
why I want to join evil : because I know some members,so I've seen that it's funny to play with you,because you are strong
skill : hmmmm,taekkyon,wushu,judo,katana,and I want to become stronger in betabox
let me in
nope.avi
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Originally Posted by DarkMaster132 View Post
why I want to join evil : because I know some members,so I've seen that it's funny to play with you,because you are strong
skill : hmmmm,taekkyon,wushu,judo,katana,and I want to become stronger in betabox
let me in

No.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
let me in

let me in

ACCEPTED *he adbang*
Last edited by Crooked; Jul 5, 2013 at 04:33 PM.
<Spartan094> jcan't into links fck bithse sg mgiet monehy lolololf
Name:Shadow102
Belt:Black belt
Forum Activity:I'm pretty much online on forums!I am online like 6 hours a day or something!
In-Game Activity:I don't play alot in-game because sometimes when i'm playing in-game i will get bored and leave
Why you want to join Evil:I wanna join ''Evil''Because i want to enter into a good clan and i wanna have fun!
Best mods/mod:My best mods are mushu,wushu,akido,akidobigdojo and judo
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that):I don't have any of these skills
Current clan you're in (if no clan leave this out):I'm in [shadow] right now
Vouchers(who would say you're good enough to get in):No one said that