Toribash
Original Post
2011 World Championships: General Questions
All questions regarding the World Championships are to be posted here and they will be answered as best as we can.

What is a bye?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bye_%28sports%29

If you have a bye, you automatically get advanced to Round 2 (kickboxing). The deadline for Round 2 is Aug. 12th.

Where is Huck?

Huck is gone from the 10th to the 14th. If you sent any pms to him within the last 24 hours, they will not be answered. Please send them to crux as well as a GM.
Last edited by Huck; Aug 10, 2011 at 07:13 AM.
beep
so my upcoming opponents are Brey and Xavoz

Brey was online 23 minutes ago,Xavoz 11 hours ago

so they have 2 hours and 37 minutes to make the match or i will advanced to the 7th round?
Exactly bree, provided that any of them tried to contact me since the opponent was not online.
Long gone
Ok my opponent, s7ing, had scheduled to match times, and showed up to neither of them.
a 3rd one has been scheduled in 1 hour

I can show proof of the match scheduling, but I do not know how you can see if I was online or not, and you probably aren't allowed to take my word for it.

So upon providing proof of scheduling and if he misses this match and I get proof will I be advanced?
Your opponent would only be disqualified if the match is scheduled by a GM. PM one and get a time set up for the both of you, and I think the GM will be present to monitor the match. If your opponent doesn't show up, you will be advanced.

However, if neither of you show up, you'll both be disqualified.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
If he doesn't show up you get advanced, if both of you are not there you get both disqualified, simple isn't it?

Just contact a GM who will organize your match. (but not me since i'm on my phone)
Long gone
iRookie and I are having trouble to find ourselves in-game because of different times when we are online.

Do I just have to contact a GM?
It's August 22nd here already. When 6th round mod will be announced?
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.