Toribash
girl down the street came knocking on my bedroom window and took me to her house when her parents were out at like 11:00
her dad had a bunch of $450 rum in his closet and we drank one and had a few of her moms cigars
her parents came home early and she pushed me into the the other closet where i fell asleep for about an hour. her mom came in and asked her why she wasnt asleep and saw she was acting weird
her dad looked in the closet and noticed one was missing
he called the cops because he didnt want to get in trouble for it or some bullshit. i came out of the closet (LOL NO HOMO) and started stumbling downstairs and toward the front door. i saw a shadow, i froze, her dad saw me and said "wtf r u doin here", i mumbled something probably along the lines of "no u", her brother smashed me against the wall, mexican cop guy gave me one of those blow test things, got a .11, mexican cop guy took me home, my mom said "lulz n00b didnt u think they wer gonna come home at sum point", went to sleep, about 3 weeks later i went to some womans office and she said i could just do a diversion, went to a class with the girl down the street about drugs (twas epic lulz), she made me wear like 30 of those arm band things saying "2 cool 4 drugs" and "100% me drug free" xD, now in about 8 hours i have to go pick up some trash along a deserted road for like 4 hours and pay a 25 dollar fine witch my dad said he would pay

tl;dr version: the girl down the streets dad called the cops on us for drinking all his rum
Last edited by Suede; Jun 8, 2008 at 05:31 AM.
[20:26] <hanz0> Moral of the story: Dragons will (bleep)ing kill you.
Originally Posted by suede View Post
girl down the street came knocking on my bedroom window and took me to her house when her parents were out at like 11:00
her dad had a bunch of $450 rum in his closet and we drank one and had a few of her moms cigars
her parents came home early and she pushed me into the the other closet where i fell asleep for about an hour. her mom came in and asked her why she wasnt asleep and saw she was acting weird
her dad looked in the closet and noticed one was missing
he called the cops because he didnt want to get in trouble for it or some bullshit. i came out of the closet (LOL NO HOMO) and started stumbling downstairs and toward the front door. i saw a shadow, i froze, her dad saw me and said "wtf r u doin here", i mumbled something probably along the lines of "no u", her brother smashed me against the wall, mexican cop guy gave me one of those blow test things, got a .11, mexican cop guy took me home, my mom said "lulz n00b didnt u think they wer gonna come home at sum point", went to sleep, about 3 weeks later i went to some womans office and she said i could just do a diversion, went to a class with the girl down the street about drugs (twas epic lulz), she made me wear a like 30 of those arm band things saying "2 cool 4 drugs" and "100% me drug free" xD, now in about 8 hours i have to go pick up some trash along a deserted road for like 4 hours and pay a 25 dollar fine witch my dad said he would pay

tl;dr version: the girl down the streets dad called the cops on us for drinking all his rum

Well, that made me laugh even though I'm going to be banned probably.

No telling necessary.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Well, that made me laugh even though I'm going to be banned probably.
No telling necessary

Trying to farm for Sashall's credits? Just a guess.
Are we goin to compete in the clan league?
Originally Posted by hoho123 View Post

I Want To ManBreakfast Massage Me When He Massage I Will Pay

Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
Trying to farm for Sashall's credits? Just a guess.

No.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
was so close to tappin dat, r3ptile
so. close.
we were seriously making out on the floor when we heard the car pull up
[20:26] <hanz0> Moral of the story: Dragons will (bleep)ing kill you.