Toribash
Finally I retrieved my account after getting a blocked mail.
And did I even release the mod? I dont even know.
Nu pipiec
Originally Posted by Benando View Post
I have a feeling that this clan is dead

Some of this clan members said to me that they're not that active on the forum. Actually you can find some of this clan members in game and I frequently met them on lenshu3ng or rk-mma server.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Thinking I will leave
I think I want to leave, ninjutsu is abandoned and theres like noone in this clan who play toribash at all. So I''m very sorry if I will leave, but good luck
Nu pipiec
Originally Posted by Benando View Post
I think I want to leave, ninjutsu is abandoned and theres like noone in this clan who play toribash at all. So I''m very sorry if I will leave, but good luck

rip JL.

Well, it isn't, ninjutsu isn't abandoned, it just same like other striking mod servers.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by Farting123 View Post
You were once in this clan?!

Although I already answer it via PM...

Nope, I just messing around here.
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
Originally Posted by McDill View Post
Girls y'all shouldn't take rumors as facts,

shieeet

JL isn't dead...it's just merely resting its eyes.

By the way. Aurelien91 wants to start up some wars and whatnot. You wanna walk him through that McDill?
-----
Originally Posted by Caveisier View Post
rip JL.

Well, it isn't, ninjutsu isn't abandoned, it just same like other striking mod servers.

I think between Steam integration and the abandonment of the mod rank system it has pretty much killed any desire for playing harder mods. Ninjutsu doesn't really work for people in low rank because it requires you to move around so much. Akido is a bit easier because you can pretty much just fall on somebody and still get points.
Last edited by Sk3tch9; Jun 22, 2016 at 12:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump