Toribash
this last update is just a bugfix from some initializing error some graphic cards were having... Same 3.94 at all.

Didn't update yet, running it alright still.

Its holyday around here, but I'm at work, as usual. Shitty work day as work in a sunday...
That sucks. I might have to set some time aside next weekend to fix a new laptop for this buddy of my buddies. Keyboard doesn't work at all on it so I figure i just gotta clean it off and check the connections. Smoke.
*puff-puff*
Yo sorry I have not been active much of late,too much happening this side. Once I've settled,with college,moving etc. I'll be back on n such...alsio Smokie bro,that's heavy man,hope you doing alright.Much love...

▂▃▄▅▆▇█▓▒░ eVo ░▒▓█▇▆▅▄▃▂

Bic
I've been working on a flame that's comparable to a Bic lighter... what do you think so far? I made some edit's and got it to 119000 tc. Next project is to make leafs falling down ;)
*puff-puff*
that is a cool ass flame, to bad it won't look as cool without the dark background shaders D:

also did we participate in this? http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=310053
Last edited by DropKick; Feb 4, 2012 at 07:19 AM.
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...