Toribash
Originally Posted by pivot23 View Post
My name is pivot23. I live in Rhode Island. This is my only account. My best mods are wushufixed, aikido, aikidobigdojo, and wrestling mods, preferably wcw. I once went on a 30 (I am not kidding) win streak in aikido once. That was probably my greatest moment in Toribash so far. I have a kind personality and I like to make jokes and make people laugh. I am a brown belt but I am close to black belt. I also have seen some of you ingame and I like your skill. I think this could be a good clan to hang out with as well. ;) I think I have some skill myself and I would like to add it to the total "skillage" of the clan.

P.S: I know skillage isn't a word... >.<

You mostly talked about ingame. Sorry It's a no.

Originally Posted by SystemDnb View Post
Name=SystemDnb
Belt=Brown belt
IQ=784
Best mod=Judo and Akido
Weakest mod=a and jousting
Gmt=GMT -1
Why I wanna join=After my older account got hacked,(xGalaxyx, 4th dan) I've been getting back into toribash and have been playing it quite frequently over the past few days, now im back in the Toribash mood. I'm normally on during the day, and night(depending on what day, liking friday and saturday) I have not been in any clan on this current account and Thank you for reading my application and hoping for the best of luck.

Sorry It's a no.

Originally Posted by pichu4721 View Post
My ingame character name is pichu4721 you may know me you may not, but the reason i am applying here is because most of the clans I have been in were either rude or had horrible people and i wanted to try Frost because my friend, KwlPwnz is in this clan and i think it would be better then [-TheWolves-]. Back to the subject, GMT-5 I have no alternate accounts. Hmm Toribash history, Well i started April 2007 and i kept playing until November, then i quit, after that i returned on January 2010, I used the same account and kept playing and then i join thewolves and just 1 day ago i quit because they were rude after i took a break from multiplayer and i made replays so now i am here typing this trying to think what im gonna type next, Tbh i have no regular hobbies i usually get home from school and go on my laptop to do homework then i play some toribash and argue with some people on forums after that i usually go to the gym then get pwned in League of Legends
I am a black belt
Usually nice if your not rude, i can get angry if i need to, and thats about it thanks for reading and i hope you accept me :l

Your English could be improved. It's a yes though.

Originally Posted by HaxorNinjaForum View Post
My Nick-Name is HaxorNinja and ima a Brown belt im almost a Black Belt though about 400-500 games till. My QI is 520 although i dont know what it is but thats what my QI.(Win% 55.58-). My Favorite mods are Judo and Wushu I play them almost everyday with Twinseed when he is on. The mod I am bad at is Jousting I never play Jousting because I dont like it but thats my opinion. My Gmt is Eastern Time Zone USA so i would be on at 3:00 Pm on weekdays. I Want to join because ive never been in a clan before and i would really want to help improve the clan also I would like to bring new stuff to the clan Im learing to make Textures ( heads, Arms, Legs and Trails) I also like the Frost clan and all the members that i have played with. I hope you liked my Application Thanks! Some of my hobies in real life are I Play Football, Basketball and Toribash.In toribash I Play tournements to improve my Forces and colors, I Play SemiPro Judo and Wushu but im almost a Blackbelt so after that im going to play more tournements. (Im also going to include some replays of my moves) Hope you liked my Free Form -HaxorNinja

Unsure. It's a maybe for now.

Originally Posted by ldiot View Post
Name: Ldiot
Belt: Brown Belt
Qi: 541/667
Best mods : Judo, Aikido, Aikido bd and Runkido.
Referred by anyone? : [Frost]TwinSeed
Forum activeness 1 - 10 = 8.5
In game activeness 1 - 10 = 9.1
Why do you want to join? : I've never been to any clans at all. So it would be a honor if I could join.
Hobbies : I'm athletic. A dancer as well.
In game? : I just play around with people. You can mostly find me in Tournaments like Judo or Aikido.
What can you Benefit for the clan? : I can donate to the clan. I fight well too.

Sorry It's a no.

Originally Posted by Gymbash View Post
Name=Gymbash
Belt=Brown Belt
IQ=522
Best mod= Akido Big Dojo/Judo
Weakest mod=jousting
Gmt=GMT +7
Why i wanna join= I wanna join because i havent been in a clan before, I really do wnat to be in one, and I think I can bring some valuable assets to the clan such as ingame skill/Design making---
-----
My hobbies=-In real world -play Baseball, And I love playing toribash in my spare time
-In toribash -I usually just kinda mess around now since my original account got hacked (hackhater-Blackbelt)

I really hope you accept me as a member of this clan. Thanks for your time.

Nope. Sorry.
Originally Posted by SystemDnb View Post
Name=SystemDnb
Belt=Brown belt
IQ=784
Best mod=Judo and Akido
Weakest mod=a and jousting
Gmt=GMT -1
Why I wanna join=After my older account got hacked,(xGalaxyx, 4th dan) I've been getting back into toribash and have been playing it quite frequently over the past few days, now im back in the Toribash mood. I'm normally on during the day, and night(depending on what day, liking friday and saturday) I have not been in any clan on this current account and Thank you for reading my application and hoping for the best of luck.

No, sorry mate.
Your application just wasn't that great, you didn't really include much about yourself or... well much of anything

Originally Posted by HaxorNinjaForum View Post
My Nick-Name is HaxorNinja and ima a Brown belt im almost a Black Belt though about 400-500 games till. My QI is 520 although i dont know what it is but thats what my QI.(Win% 55.58-). My Favorite mods are Judo and Wushu I play them almost everyday with Twinseed when he is on. The mod I am bad at is Jousting I never play Jousting because I dont like it but thats my opinion. My Gmt is Eastern Time Zone USA so i would be on at 3:00 Pm on weekdays. I Want to join because ive never been in a clan before and i would really want to help improve the clan also I would like to bring new stuff to the clan Im learing to make Textures ( heads, Arms, Legs and Trails) I also like the Frost clan and all the members that i have played with. I hope you liked my Application Thanks! Some of my hobies in real life are I Play Football, Basketball and Toribash.In toribash I Play tournements to improve my Forces and colors, I Play SemiPro Judo and Wushu but im almost a Blackbelt so after that im going to play more tournements. (Im also going to include some replays of my moves) Hope you liked my Free Form -HaxorNinja*bloodymess*

I never got why people wrote their Toribash names after an application ._.

Huurrmm, it's a hard decision...
We have a lot of members and a lot of very good ones. Though this app is nice, save for a few spelling errors and not a specific time given for your GMT.
Your belt/qi seems fine, though it's strange that you don't know what qi is...

If you can promise to stay active in the forums, then it's a yes from me. I'm glad to see you didn't spam this thread like so many others do when they're being considered for entry.

TL;DR: Yes

Why do you want to join? : I've never been to any clans at all. So it would be a honor if I could join.
In game? : I just play around with people. You can mostly find me in Tournaments like Judo or Aikido.
What can you Benefit for the clan? : I can donate to the clan. I fight well too.

Sorry man, it's a no from me.
Not much detail on anything was given here, nor was your GMT which was asked for in the first post. Also your reason to join didn't make much sense ._.

Originally Posted by Gymbash View Post
Name=Gymbash
Belt=Brown Belt
IQ=522
Best mod= Akido Big Dojo/Judo
Weakest mod=jousting
Gmt=GMT +7
Why i wanna join= I wanna join because i havent been in a clan before, I really do wnat to be in one, and I think I can bring some valuable assets to the clan such as ingame skill/Design making---
-----
My hobbies=-In real world -play Baseball, And I love playing toribash in my spare time :D
-In toribash -I usually just kinda mess around now since my original account got hacked (hackhater-Blackbelt)

I really hope you accept me as a member of this clan. :D Thanks for your time.

Nah man.
A good few spelling/grammar slip ups in there. Also, not much detail was given on anything, such as your real life hobbies and such nor your Toribash playing.

Try joining Bleu

But it's a no from me..
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
If you want me to find my GMT i could find it for you. But i didnt know what my QI was because well i guess i didn't TwinSeed told me though but I dont spam the application type things cause well...I put one up and if its a no its a no if its a yes its a yes :P, but i put -HaxorNinja at the end cause that what ive always done so yeah hope you liked my Free Form.
Sorry for the long wait Haxor.
It seems not many people are posting. You have 2 yeses and one maybe if I'm not mistaken.

Please PM me if you have any questions.
Well i was talking to KwlPwnz and Retasim and they both said Yes and Pidda said maybe and Twinseed said yes and you said Its a hard dicision so would that be a Yes or a No? Cause im not sure. (And Yes i got this account working on the forum )
@HaxorNinja Spm said yes. To quote, " TLR: Yes" So you have 4 Yes' and one maybe so far. One more yes and you will be in.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
To all future aplicants. This thread will no longer be checked. Our new recruitment center is located at our clan board. Please post your aplications there. To all who have already applied here, if you still want to join, copy and paste your application to the new discussion. All previous votes will follow with you.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole