Toribash
It is so easy and fun. I don't know why call of duty doesn't implement some of these ideas into the games. It would at least make the game a little more fun.
A hasbeen like the rest
And one thing they mostly highlighted for CoD:Ghosts were fishes swimming away if you go to them. What BS.

Helpful quote

I'm not a nerd. I'm a gamer.
No. DRM requirements have me off. And I mostly have spotty internet.

Helpful quote

Why would Diablo III be funny?

Helpful quote

Oh it's a hack'n'slash. I thought it was a real-time strategy game.

Helpful quote

You cannot be serious right now. Come on Microsoft.

Helpful quote

I actually got a split meaning about this.
First one is, that this could actually be a nice idea. Buying games with friends like in steam etc. and the Microsoft-guy had literally no idea what he was actually talking about (my impression) cause he contradicted himself alot during the presentation, meaning that noone, maybe except the minds behind the system, really knew how it would work.

Second one, and probably the stronger one: Tons of Playstation-gamers trying to participate in this petition in order to denounce the Xbox one mixed with alot of sarcasm. Bad thing about this: Microsoft has to react in some way to this, no matter what, since the petition grew that big.

Anyway, imma stay to my Xbox360 slim It's working fine and it's giving me alot of fun playing games with friends ;)