Toribash
I saw loafen as his avatar on teh stream, tought it looked like something you might have done.

is there any way someone could make you make them an avvy
h
i have a shook avatar

yes it's in this year

no you can't get a picture with me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu

:U
Originally Posted by Gunkman04 View Post
I love the snake. But the LOAFEN..... Great work.... amazing 10/10 ~ IGN

Aw shiet, 10/10 IGN rating? MY LIFE IS COMPLETE.

Originally Posted by duck View Post
is there any way someone could make you make them an avvy

THERE IS IN FACT

Either you can pay in dollers (contact me for price list), or you can make me an offer with relevant things. I'm afraid i don't give out freebies at the moment. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
doesn't have a top hat I'm very very upset.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
THERE IS IN FACT

Either you can pay in dollers (contact me for price list), or you can make me an offer with relevant things. I'm afraid i don't give out freebies at the moment. :v

That's why you gots to be sneaky and cheap like me and find something shook posted earlier that's vaguely square shape and shamelessly requisition it.

The dog still makes me giggle every time I open Steam.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
And that would be the most cost-efficient way. :v
Feel free to browse through my deviantArt gallery in search of a potential avatar, although i'd appreciate it if you asked me before using anything. A few of the things in there are reserved, for various reasons.

Originally Posted by neko View Post
doesn't have a top hat I'm very very upset.

should have told me earlier you silly billy

But okay, top hats are worthy, and it's probably fair enough that you get at least one correction. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I LIVE YOU
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
I would like to report a bug.
Sometimes using the laser beams in angry laser space makes the game crash. Specifically when I blow up lots of enemys and I have the spread shot and splinter shot upgrade and I'm tearing through crowds of enemies.

Best 2D shooter ever
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
I would like to report a bug.
Sometimes using the laser beams in angry laser space makes the game crash. Specifically when I blow up lots of enemys and I have the spread shot and splinter shot upgrade and I'm tearing through crowds of enemies.

Best 2D shooter ever

[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)