Ranking
can i request a black body with red and blue flame textures
Last edited by Death3666; Jul 18, 2009 at 08:20 PM. Reason: was on wrong page when made post
Originally Posted by TextureBot View Post

RAWR RAWR RAWR! WE ARE CURRENTLY FILLED WITH REQUESTS. AS FROM NOW (14th OF JUNE) ANYONE WHO REQUESTS ANYTHING WHILE THEY ARE NOT IN THE LIST WILL NOT GET SERVED FOR A WHOLE MONTH. EVEN IF YOU REQUEST ONCE THERE IS SPACE, UNTIL YOUR MONTH IS UP, YOU CANNOT REQUEST ANYTHING.

Seriously, Death3666? Dose anyone read the first post?
I need A Ghost like head thats transparent in the eyes and Needs to be black and dark blue
lol ok i give up, i have to say something here, so euhm why do all people dont look at the first post >.< how dumb can you be, im still waiting without asking for a head but most people do ask and they dont even LOOK AT THE FIRST POST!!!

Edit: was there even space in the time when i posted before this
Edit 2: I donated 1500 tc's to texturebot, hope i get a virtual hug to if send the tc's to because ur doing great stuffs i think with this thread

-Matteman
Last edited by matteman; Jul 25, 2009 at 03:20 PM.
Hi there. As some of you may have noticed, David and Lempika have been incredibly inactive from this shop, due to running a clan (David) and busy in real life, with a broken computer for the last 2 months (Lempika), therefore, we have come to a decision to close this shop. David is too busy with his clan [r] (Check it out), and Lempika finds this far too hard to handle on his own, plus he actually would like to make some TC now, so he has decided to open a brand new shop in a the near future.

Lempika is planning to finish his waiting list first, though nothing is decided for David.

We are deeply, deeply sorry for any inconvienience. We do realise there were some waiting even though they were not even on the waiting list, and we appologise again to them.

Sorry, Sorry, Sorry.

Mod please close this, all requests in the waiting list will be handled through PM's.