Toribash
Originally Posted by MoldyRobot View Post
I got my main banned twice. Time to grind to level 30. Anyone wanna play a few? Add me on NA: Trip Hop Tempo

how do you get banned lol
unless ur like high-elo, i've trolled numerous times in league (grim to be my witness) and i've never been banned
> Last saturday, I 1v1'd my friend's friend and won against him (Yasuo vs Yasuo)
> He wanted a rematch for 100 Pesos (Yasuo vs Yasuo)
> He lost earlier and said that was "50 Pesos"
> He said one more game for 50 Pesos
> I won again and he said I had someone "piloting" my account.

He was so trash lmfao. He got berserkers and thornmail as his 3rd and 4th item (after PD and IE)

I got tabi's and randuins :^) He clearly does not know how to build against his opponent lmfao.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
check my MH, not sure if you could see it tho...
his name ingame is "2pac10"

first game was 4-3 (my kills/deaths)
second game was 8-5 (my kills/deaths)

He was so salty xD He also wanted to meet me in person and have a rematch lmfao. If I used Yi, I'd be jumping on him 24/7

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
So I decided to play a couple of normal games with my friend who got his third account perm banned last night. After not having played for about a month and a half, I decided to get 10 chests to see if I could roll any skin shards for the newer skins that just came out. Opened up my 11 (1 free) got all shit skins except for Bard Bard (which I mean.. come on) and realized I had one more chest/key I got from playing before. Opened it up.. bam. Soulstealer Vayne shard. Only ever found 1 gemstone. Instantly upgraded. Could be a better skin (voice over, greater model change) but the particles on it are awesome, felt like I got pretty lucky as people usually see the "easy" way to get Hextech Annie or SS Vayne by opening $300~ worth of chests and acquiring 10 gemstones from the 4% chance.
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
i cant see it

http://matchhistory.ph.leagueoflegen...1?tab=overview

when i got the first two kills the quinn went roaming and i was solo bot

i got an S- rofl

rylais?
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Why not... ?

massive buildup

can you consider mf support as a counter to malz? Because malz is also reliant on his cockroaches
Last edited by Lust; Feb 2, 2017 at 02:21 PM.
Do you play Mf support as well Daxx? I've been meaning to give it a try but I haven't gotten around to it. Also fk I need to get back to plat still. I'm like 12-27 this season.

Originally Posted by Lust View Post
Why not... ?

massive buildup

can you consider mf support as a counter to malz? Because malz is also reliant on his cockroaches

I think malz is supposed to be a counter to mf. They go even in lane and she either has to spend her support money on a anti-malz-ult item or die every time he ults her. Also he can flash interrupt her ult with his which is useful. I think it goes malz>mf>zyra>malz.
Last edited by Grim; Feb 2, 2017 at 06:29 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥