Ranking
The server is dead now
This is my sad excuse for a signature, because of the fact that I can not think of any good signatures.
Gee Williker's should be Sissy's theme ._.
This is my sad excuse for a signature, because of the fact that I can not think of any good signatures.
Yea sorry i didn't edit today. I was lazy. Also I was busy woopin dat ass sooooooooooo yea.
-----
Originally Posted by Yazy View Post
hey guys just letting you peeps know i'm not going to be super active during school

Just check the forums once a day and leave a reletive comment and you should be fine. We don't want you disappearing on us is all.
Last edited by nomechy102; Jan 3, 2013 at 06:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hold up let me see if I have any fux... Nope NO FUCKS!
Nomechy's guide to surviving toribash
Dolphins have 2 penises. One is used as a "grabbing" device to hold on to the female dolphin while the second one is used in intercourse.
Originally Posted by ColdKarma View Post
Dolphins have 2 penises. One is used as a "grabbing" device to hold on to the female dolphin while the second one is used in intercourse.

Side by side or top and bottom? Or some other way
*signature*
When sperm whales ejaculate, only 10% goes into the other whale. Now you know why sea water is salty. Heh, just joking.
*signature*
Something I put effort into
Attached Files
Psychologically_Fucked.rpl (192.8 KB, 17 views)