Ranking
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
Thanks and shmevin find the head flame for me already

oh
Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Who is the owner of a flame with id 3224? Findable?
The forger is creati0n.

Flame: Purple Right Hand Flame Forged by Creati0n on 2013-11-10 20:26:41 for the Right Hand (3224).
Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
2954 flame id
Who owns it

Flame: my zawesome flame Forged by DimeBag77 on 2012-07-19 09:46:00 for the Head (2954).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
So I am on a quest for Taroni sets. I would like anyone to tell me who owns any kind of taroni sets. I am looking to buy one and I need to know who the owners of the sets are. Just lay em' on me ;) Please and thank you

----------------

Ps who is the owner of this set?

Set

I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by djtechno45 View Post
So I am on a quest for Taroni sets. I would like anyone to tell me who owns any kind of taroni sets. I am looking to buy one and I need to know who the owners of the sets are. Just lay em' on me ;) Please and thank you

----------------

Ps who is the owner of this set?

Set

If I'm correct, my current set is a taroni set right?
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
Zwouter: If you put the image and Jtank's set side by side they will look similar but they are not the same one :/

Rhaemondzzzkie: It is indeed but someone already offered higher than me on that set :-: but I am still looking for more sets so if anyone knows of anyone who has a Taroni set or a 4edrick set please tell me!
I am just an icon livin'
who made Flash's head
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
Originally Posted by djtechno45 View Post
Zwouter: If you put the image and Jtank's set side by side they will look similar but they are not the same one :/

Rhaemondzzzkie: It is indeed but someone already offered higher than me on that set :-: but I am still looking for more sets so if anyone knows of anyone who has a Taroni set or a 4edrick set please tell me!

Oh, well, looking at the communism logo at the front of the head there might be a chance that someone in aeon wears it.

But that's a wild guess.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]