Toribash
It's not that I get heated its just that It's rude when someone contradicts what you said while trying to help someone else, makes me look dumb, although my tip wasn't far from the truth. Guan Yu and Zeus are good in Arena maybe in Joust, but when it comes to Conquest, those aren't gods that should be played against a Nox or an Osiris for example. I agree on Xbal not being strong right now but Hades isn't too bad, although he can't play as a reliable support, maybe he can play in mid or solo. On the other hand, Artemis is in the top 4 hunters right now when it comes to end-game. Her passive and CC make her extremely strong and is the only God that can reach such a high crit chance. Combine her crits with her attack speed ability and you got a damage machine tearing everyone apart. Her downside is that she doesn't have an escape, but with a support like Geb or Sylvanous it can be fixed. I believe the new map will mostly affect duo lane because of the buff change. Freya adc will most likely start to fall in popularity due to her demand of mana early game. Maybe we will see a decrease in Rama usage in duo since he requires so much mana from his clear. Way more than other hunters early game.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Originally Posted by Kido View Post
downloading and starting smite, can you guys give me some tips and such?

btw i'm playing moba like lol and dota so the moba basic is kinda not new to me

I'm fairly new to Smite and MOBAs in general (a couple months), and I've
found playing Arena the most fun.
Smite really isn't like LoL or Dota, it feels more, how can I put it...
Action based?
League and Dota are more point and click games
If it doesn't work when you try, give up. It's much easier to search for a reason not to try, than for a reason to try
urg, was playing fine yesterday and now it say'' you miss MctsInterface.dll.

dafuq lel, how it can miss a file whe i do nothing lol, gonna need to fix that up
no u

Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
you can download that here http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dl...?mctsinterface
the thingy to the right is the zip file you can extract it from

thanks for helping m8, i tried some shit and didnt work so i will try to reinstall ( not a big deal at all only an 1h or so ) if it does it again, i will probably contact support lol. hirez don't like my computer, i had problem with tribe ascend aswell lel

Btw, does the ultimate gods pack is worth?
no u

Originally Posted by Kido View Post
thanks for helping m8, i tried some shit and didnt work so i will try to reinstall ( not a big deal at all only an 1h or so ) if it does it again, i will probably contact support lol. hirez don't like my computer, i had problem with tribe ascend aswell lel

Btw, does the ultimate gods pack is worth?

62 gods total.
-5 for starter gods.
200 gems each.

57*200=11,400gems
= $130~

Money wise, yes.

If you plan on playing the game for a good while, then definitely yes.

How did we lose this shit?

The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post

How did we lose this shit?

Minions m8

Pay attention to them.
That moment when you loose your promotion game then loose 4 in a row after. I love ranked.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
urg, i'm still waiting for the support,they wanted some files and i sent them and now it does like 1-2 week :l. btw, do you guys can tell me some gods with each role so i don't fuck the meta? like the mains one lol
no u